Software updates & downloads

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You can download the latest versions of our software as well as library updates and s tutorial installation video here:

http://www.bestservice.com/downloads

If you got questions... contact us as usual via support [at] bestservice.de.

All the best and have fun ;)

Nice one!! :)

Can this be downloaded on top of the old version, or should the old engine be deleted first?

Hi LAGinz,

there's an deinstaller included in the installer, which removes any previously installed version.

All the best :)

Martin

Is there some free / demo content to download?
Or is it included in the installer?

hello ! is it normal that the new ENGINE 2.1.1 used nearly 2gb of ram instead of ENGINE 2.1.0.224 used about 500mb ? on 32 bit pc . thanks for answer
Last edited by hihat on Tue May 28, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hihat wrote:hello ! is it normal that the new ENGINE 2.1.1 used nearly 3gb of ram instead of ENGINE 2.1.0.224 used about 500mb ? on 32 bit pc . thanks for answer
Hi Hihat,

would you please contact us via Support [at] bestservice.de, that we can take a look into it?

Is it correct that from version 2.3 on, it's only 64 bit ?

It seems there are some libraries requiring 2.3 , so I will be forced to use the 64 bit version of my DAW, or have the "Engine" or one of my 32-bit-only plugins hosted in VEPro !

Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
I don't mind using VEPro for performance reasons (on a second PC then), but I rather not add more complexity by having a local VEPro server running as well ...

thx for your insight ...

Hey JohJoh,

Engine 2.3 and above

Windows 32&64 Bit
Windows 7/8/8,1 and 10
VST and AU

MAC 64 Bit
OSX 10.8 and above
VST and AU

Currently no RTAS/AAX support

Why is this pinned?

The current version is 2.5 and the link above is dead... it seems this support forum does not seem to be well cared

I´ve corrected the link. The webpage has changed the last month and this link wasn´t valid anymore :)

This forum is more like an platform for users to talk about products and their usage rather than a support forum. Support inquries please only via support [at] bestservice.de.

Thanks! :)

Hello,

I've sent support requests twice before asking for help but get no response from support. I'm using the email address on the support page but nothing. Not even a "we've received your request" response.

Is anyone there?

Hi cvoelkerx,
Yes we are still here :-) Please PM me so we can track down why you did not get throught to us.
I need your email address or Real Name. Did you send your message to supprt [at] bestservice.com or .de?

Regards
Wolfgang

:hihi: :hihi: Waiting for Engine M1 support....is my money I want to play my best service instruments!!! :hyper: :hyper:

G'luck widdat.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Best Service”