Forest Kingdom MK2

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this a new product? Or an update? What's new and is there an update price?

Would like to know before i decide which two libraries to buy in the sale.

Thanks,

Philipp
Finally!

I've seen no mention of this anywhere.
Where did you see it?
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

never heard of "Forest Kingdom MK2" but i own "Forest Kingdom". :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hey everyone...

thanks for your interest :)

There will be some exiting news reveiled the next weeks so please be patient.

All the best

Martin aka NoSoniX

okay, i found it: there's an interview in german with Eduardo Tarilonte @ amazona.de where he said:

"Yet this Year "Forest Kingdom Mark II" will be released, which hold many Surprises!"
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

You're right :)

Awesome. I already have 3/4 of Tari's libraries: Forest Kingdom, Desert Winds, and Epic World.

I just have ERA left to buy as part of the Best Service 2for1 promo, then I will have the whole set. :)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Forest Kingdom II expands on Forest Kingdom and adds a bunch of new instruments (lots of flutes, I believe) and I think there are also some updates to what was there before. I hope that there is an upgrade path because I would not have purchased Forest Kingdom if I knew that Forest Kingdom II was just around the corner! Not that I regret my purchase of any of Tari's libraries. :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Here's some more info...

http://www.bestservice.de/detail1.asp/b ... gdom_ii/en

Says the release date is today! At any rate, we're very close... (I thought I saw February 6th somewhere else)

Sequent wrote:I hope that there is an upgrade path because I would not have purchased Forest Kingdom if I knew that Forest Kingdom II was just around the corner! Not that I regret my purchase of any of Tari's libraries. :)
there is a banner over at best service where they say it will be an update plan for registered costumers.

Yep, just saw that! Very cool!!! :D

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Sequent wrote:Here's some more info...

http://www.bestservice.de/detail1.asp/b ... gdom_ii/en (http://www.bestservice.de/detail1.asp/best_service/forest_kingdom_ii/en)

Says the release date is today! At any rate, we're very close... (I thought I saw February 6th somewhere else)

There is indeed an upgrade option, but the pricing is quite dubious: 99 euros/109 dollars. I myself purchased the Forest Kingom only a month ago for 199 euros. This means that with the upgrade price I end up paying almost 300 euros when the Forest Kingdom II list price is only 249 euros. Some sort of amnesty period for old customers would thus be nice here.

I will not buy anything til engine 3 is out and enough people convince me that elastique mode is fixed. Anybody know when they will release it?
Finally!

Mojopriest wrote:There is indeed an upgrade option, but the pricing is quite dubious: 99 euros/109 dollars. I myself purchased the Forest Kingom only a month ago for 199 euros. This means that with the upgrade price I end up paying almost 300 euros when the Forest Kingdom II list price is only 249 euros. Some sort of amnesty period for old customers would thus be nice here.
99eur is to much as you point out. i bought it also a month ago. i sure will not pay 300eur.

also when i read:"Many features like true legato, instrument loading times and RAM usage were improved".. ..this should be anyway for all customers. really a joke.thank you best service. :tantrum:

Return to “Best Service”