Forest Kingdom MK2

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am!
Finally!

Hm, as a regular in european forests i miss the sounds of a woodpecker picking on a tree and the sounds of a crow.
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:Hm, as a regular in european forests i miss the sounds of a woodpecker picking on a tree and the sounds of a crow.
That will happen in the forest kingdom European edition ;)
Eduardo Tarilonte | Sample Library Producer
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

TARI wrote:
cyphersuit wrote:Hm, as a regular in european forests i miss the sounds of a woodpecker picking on a tree and the sounds of a crow.
So i bought the jungle kingdom mk2? ;)
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:
TARI wrote:
So i bought the jungle kingdom mk2? ;)
Exactly :D
Eduardo Tarilonte | Sample Library Producer
www.bestservice.com
www.samplelibraries.com

Is the Forest Kingdom II Upgrade part of the 2for1 promotion in any way or is it only the full Forest Kingdom II?
I already have Forest Kingdom and I'm wondering whether I can get the upgrade by purchasing e.g. Drums Overkill.

Hi Vannevar,

sorry but Updates/Upgrades/EDU Versions are not included in this promotion.

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Happy Holidays!

Martin

Vannevar wrote:Is the Forest Kingdom II Upgrade part of the 2for1 promotion in any way or is it only the full Forest Kingdom II?
I already have Forest Kingdom and I'm wondering whether I can get the upgrade by purchasing e.g. Drums Overkill.
what stops you to buy Drums Overkill and put FK II full in your basket as free 2nd product? :)

ps. you can even consider to sell FK I afterwards..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

NoSoniX wrote:Hi Vannevar,

Happy Holidays!

Martin
Very disappointed with this, and hope you change this policy on the next promotion.

After wasting time deciding what to buy with the Forest Kingdom 2 upgrade I find it is not included in the 2 for 1.

I'll have to find something else to spend my Xmas money on. :P

LoopyFruit wrote:
NoSoniX wrote:Hi Vannevar,

Happy Holidays!

Martin
Very disappointed with this, and hope you change this policy on the next promotion.

After wasting time deciding what to buy with the Forest Kingdom 2 upgrade I find it is not included in the 2 for 1.

I'll have to find something else to spend my Xmas money on. :P
did you actually read what i wrote above? :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yes :D :D

murnau wrote:what stops you to buy Drums Overkill and put FK II full in your basket as free 2nd product? :)

ps. you can even consider to sell FK I afterwards..
Unfortunately, it would cost 100 euros more.
Selling FK I is an interesting idea, though, thanks for the tip, I'm still thinking about it.

Return to “Best Service”