- fixed crashes using flexible envelope
- fixed crash when changing layers with arrow buttons
- fixed crashes with DP8 when loading layers
- fixed GUI problem with VE PRO
- performance improvements using Elastique
- many AU improvements

You'll find the latest version here for pc and mac:

http://www.bestservice.de/downloads

i am SO excited about this. finally.. should be able to run crash free with logic! It seems all the points i reported have been addressed!

TheoM wrote:i am SO excited about this. finally.. should be able to run crash free with logic! It seems all the points i reported have been addressed!
Great Theo... i hope everything works fine at your side. Next Update with further fixes is in the making so stay tuned! ;)

All the best

Martin aka NoSoniX

- performance improvements using Elastique
fixed for me!!! merci
Finally!

When I trying to change output in Engine 2.1.1 mixer, host freezes on OS X 10.7.5 (tested in Reaper 4 and Cubase 6.5.4). Also empty(!) Engine "eats" almost one gig of RAM at start...

I haven't tried it yet, but that doesn't sound promising. Did you try the AU in reaper also or only the vst?

I'll update mine sometime this week

VST and AU as well. Exactly at point when I try to select output.

wow ok :(

Hey Guys...

we've already experienced that too, and are currently into it to find a solution. Only happens on Macs.

In case the devs need another data point, I get a similar behavior (hang on attempting to switch mixer outputs) using the standalone in 10.6.8.

dorian
Mac O/S 11.6.5; MBPro 2018 2.2, 560X, 32GB, 1TB
Logic Pro 10.6.3
Scarlett 2i2, Akai MPD218, EMU XBoard 49

Dear Customers,

Engine 2.1.1.11 is now available. The issues with the mixer (freeze on macs) and the high ram consumption has been addressed.

http://www.bestservice.de/downloads

Please give it a try and let us know if you need assistance.

All the best

Martin aka NoSoniX

Amazing Article, Incredible writing style. i really liked the way you represent the content.
---------------------------------
Estetik

estetik23 wrote:Amazing Article, Incredible writing style. i really liked the way you represent the content.
---------------------------------
Estetik
?????

Spambot.

I think too... but thanks for the flowers Estetik! ;)

@all ... New engine version is around the corner with some nice improvements... so stay tuned and thanks to all for your support!

All the best

Martin

Return to “Best Service”