Desert Winds Installation

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,
It is the first time that i purchased Best Service Product ' Desert Winds', I bought it as a download. What confuses me right now is .. After the payment, I downloaded 3 files named Desert Winds 1, Desert Winds 2 and Desert Winds 3. Where should i place these folders on my mac? They are almost the same, Where should i place them on the Engine Folder?
Sorry for the confusion and it would be great if someone could explain to me step by step.
Thank you
Chizilla
The Singer-Composer-Producer and Vocal Coach

Chizilla wrote:Hi All,
It is the first time that i purchased Best Service Product ' Desert Winds', I bought it as a download. What confuses me right now is .. After the payment, I downloaded 3 files named Desert Winds 1, Desert Winds 2 and Desert Winds 3. Where should i place these folders on my mac? They are almost the same, Where should i place them on the Engine Folder?
Sorry for the confusion and it would be great if someone could explain to me step by step.
Thank you
Chizilla
Hey Chizilla,

i've answered you're inquiry via E-Mail from Support [at] bestservice.de.

All the best

Martin

NoSoniX wrote:
Chizilla wrote:Hi All,
Thank you
Chizilla
Hey Chizilla,

i've answered you're inquiry via E-Mail from Support [at] bestservice.de.

All the best

Martin
Thank you martin :D
The Singer-Composer-Producer and Vocal Coach

Dont keep it a secret! What did they say?

Hi Bohlinghaus,

it's all written in the installation instuctions which are included in the download/box.

You must download all library files, extract them and put the extracted folder in a place of your choice. After that you have to add the library in engine to activate it.

NoSoniX wrote:Hi Bohlinghaus,

it's all written in the installation instuctions which are included in the download/box.

You must download all library files, extract them and put the extracted folder in a place of your choice. After that you have to add the library in engine to activate it.
It's a pretty easy procedure once you follow the instructions.
Finally!

Return to “Best Service”