Galaxy X screen not fitting monitor

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I bought a new monitor and now at 1900x the screen shows entirely.
Last edited by jjaran on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello,
Am I to understand that 67 viewers do not have Galaxy X?

hi,

i dunno what's the resolution of your gfx-card/screen. i have 1920x1200 and galaxy has the same gui-size like other plugins (kontakt for example) no problems here.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hi,
I have 1024x768 which has to be acceptable. Period. I have Kontackt player for Convolution Space and it is OK.

hi,

i must ask what exactly you mean with "keyboard is half visible"?

since it's always the player-engine gui as basis from best service it should fit
your screen resolution. do you have only this lib from them?

any screenshot maybe?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hi,
The complete interface shows within the thin border that is around it but the lower half of the keyboard and wheel is missing within the border and I cannot mouse it larger because it is as big as my monitor screen which is 15 in.

Hi Jerry,

i've put it on the list some time ago. The "problem" hasn't been reported til yet, maybe because 15" are very rare out there. I can't promise you, that this will be adressed, because the whole gui must be changed to do so.

1024x768 is the minimum resolution, if you change your desktop appearence additionally, it could happen that not everything is visible on your screen.

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the info. I see now it must be they made it for a higher resolution. I have not changed anything in 'display'.
----- What resolution would have the screen show completely?

Well,
I bought a 20 in. monitor with 1900x and Galaxy fits now. I also like that Sonar shows more too.

Great! Have fun with Galaxy X :)

Return to “Best Service”