Shevannai key triggering question

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this the place for non-technical user support for Shevannai?

If so, my question concerns controlling the legato words/tones/vowels.

This would be using the Legato library in Solo Mode.

If you press D#2 SHO-LEI and then press another key without lifting the initial key the "panel" switches to EEH and the sound triggered is EEH. It is clear how to control the initial word. Is there a way to control what is triggered hitting an additional key? The additional key trigger seems to default to specific words. Depending on the initial word triggered, these secondary words do not necessarily work well in a given application. If this cannot be controlled is there a way to predict what the second word will be? According to the manual if Auto Vowel is activated it should be the last vowel of the initial word:

Auto Vowel: If turned on, when you press a key switch to trigger a word, the vowel of the last syllable will be chosen for legato until you release said keyswitch.

However I would expect EI or LEI not EEH if I am understanding this correctly.

Thanks

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. Yes you're right here with your question. Additionally you can ask us everything about the product via e-mail at support [at] bestservice.de too.

About your question:

If you choose SHO-LEI... you play SHO which will morph into LEI if you're not changing keys. If you press another key SHO will morph legato into the before choosen legato vowel.. as example SHOEH or SHOAH.. if you hold the key longer thatn SHO-LEIEH and so on.

If you want to use both (SHO and LEI) in different keys, please use the key switch D2 and D#1.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Have fun with the library and a great weekend!

All the best

Martin

Thank you!

I will have to take some time to experiment with what you have described.

Thank you again.

You're welcome... i hope you like the library! :)

Have fun!

Return to “Best Service”