Independence Pro 3.0 installation failure. Please help.

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a Yellow Tools account that I'm using through your service (thank you) & I've downloaded Independence Pro 3.0 & tried to install it on my OSX 10.6.8 64-bit (Snow Leopard) system & the installation keeps failing. On the installation failure message it suggests trying to run the installer again, so I've tried a few times. I've even rebooted & tried to install, but the installation fails ever time.

What do I have to do to be able to install Independence Pro?

Thank you.

Hi bamim2,

i would recommend you to start again from the scratch. At first completely deinstall independence 3.0. After that please log in at magix

https://www.magix.com/ap/mandants/servi ... de&lang=uk

with your old yellow tools credentials and download the latest version of independence 3.1. This version has many improvements and 64 bit support on macs.
I think this should solve your problem with the installation. If not just contact us at support [at] bestservice.de or magix directly for support.

All the best

Martin

Thank you. I'll contact you directly straight away. I've already tried downloading 3.1 from Magix site & installing it. I got the same results. There was nothing to uninstall because the installation failed.

Return to “Best Service”