Engine 2.2.0.52 for PC and Mac | Available Now

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys,

a big update is available! :)

Engine 2.2.0.52
- improved audio engine performance
- improved sound of modulation effects (Chorus, Flanger etc. )
- new Vandal Insert FX. Distortion, Guitar Amp, Cabinet Simulation
- Windows ASIO fix for some soundcards
- MAGIX ASIO LOLA support
- improved Impulse Response Engine
- switched to VSTGUI 3.6 on Windows, better performance and mouse behaviour
- increased cutsom controls to 128
- new and improved Choose Folder Dialog (Windows)
- ability to add moore then one library at a time
- fixed AU crashes under some hosts
- fixed denormal problems with some Insert FX
- improved Core Audio Support
- plenty additional bug fixes

You can find it here:

http://www.bestservice.de/downloads

Have fun!!

Martin

Superb
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:Superb
indeed!!! :D
Last edited by murnau on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Ha really fast answers! :) Please let us know what you think!

Thanks ;)

Martin

Sounds good, Martin! Thanks for the head's up!!!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I will install this once i get the product i won in the charity auction ;)
Finally!

Any sign of accompanying Independence update as well?

Two days, no reply, I take it as no sign of Indy update any time soon...

Nice. Now all I need is the Era: Medieval Legends update and life is good.

EvilDragon wrote:Two days, no reply, I take it as no sign of Indy update any time soon...
It depends on magix when they will release the independence update. It should be released soon too.

Was about time. It's weird how Indy isn't updated first, THEN Engine... since Indy is the main product and Engine is sort of a spin-off player version of it.

That's not completely correct.

Independence is a Magix (formerly Yellow Tools) product. We have licensed Engine as player for us, Best Service.

Independence is not our main product and won't be. You can load up engine libraries in Independence but that's all, because they use the same code. Magix does the support for Independence, we only for engine.

In cause that engine is the "main" product for our libraries it's important to release the updates as soon they are available... that's mostly before magix will post their updates.

If you have questions about Independence, contact the customer support of magix. They will let you know when they will release the newest version.

We at bestservice don't have influence what happens with Independence.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Either way, I'm glad to see updates to both soon. I like Engine and have used it on projects, but my aging PC can only run two instances before I have to start rendering audio. I'll download the update now!

And I've been a fan of Independence for years, and glad to see it hasn't been abandoned.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

NoSoniX wrote:That's not completely correct.

Independence is a Magix (formerly Yellow Tools) product. We have licensed Engine as player for us, Best Service.

Independence is not our main product and won't be. You can load up engine libraries in Independence but that's all, because they use the same code. Magix does the support for Independence, we only for engine.

In cause that engine is the "main" product for our libraries it's important to release the updates as soon they are available... that's mostly before magix will post their updates.

If you have questions about Independence, contact the customer support of magix. They will let you know when they will release the newest version.

We at bestservice don't have influence what happens with Independence.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks for the reply. Indeed I feared this might be the case. Magix's support isn't stellar unfortunately, and they are obviously quite behind in development of Indy vs what Engine is now... Not your fault, of course, it's their fault. But I fear this disjoint between Indy and Engine might only grow further apart as time progresses, and Magix might not be willing to cope with it, and it's a problem, because ideally the main sampler and the player should be done by one and the same company, to provide simultaneous updates to both the main and the player... You know, like it happens with competition (NI and MOTU)...

planetearth wrote:Either way, I'm glad to see updates to both soon. I like Engine and have used it on projects, but my aging PC can only run two instances before I have to start rendering audio. I'll download the update now!

And I've been a fan of Independence for years, and glad to see it hasn't been abandoned.

Steve
Hey Steve,

i'm sure the new version lets you use more instances before you have to bounce. Just give it a try! :)

Return to “Best Service”