Poetic guitar 2 chord changes?

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do you change chords in chord mode? I can do the majors but how do you go say to single key minor chords. The manual says you use 1-4 keys for this.
I am a bit confused on how this works. Any help is greatly appreciated here.
Thank you
David :wink:

Hi,
Chords are selected by pressing 1-4 keys and the PG2 User-Manual lists the key combinations for each chord.
The Major chords are selected using single keys C to B and then the minor, m7, sus etc. are selected with additional keys. It is actually much easier to play than it is to explain.

Also, the Chord name you select is displayed in the information window. So, even without the PG2 Manual you can press any key combinations and the display will show if it is a valid Chord type.

Regards
H.E.Audio Team

Can I take say a minor chord and assign it to a single key like the majors are and if so how.
Thank you for the help.

David17 wrote:Can I take say a minor chord and assign it to a single key like the majors are and if so how.
Thank you for the help.
The short answer is 'no' you can't 'program' the chords to different keys.

It took a long time to develop the Chord selection system to ensure it was as flexible and easy to use as possible. With only a combination of a few keys, 132 chords can be selected quickly and easily in real time. Typically only 2-3 keys are required for most chords and the key combintions are quite logical once you look at the Chord Tables in the manual.

From PG1 customer feedback the biggest criticism was the Chord system; many people did not like 'programming' the chords for each song - it took a lot of time, was difficult for people to use and there was no consistancy from one song to the next......

This is why we developed our new 'standardized' method of selecting Chords, allowing artists to play songs live with no 'set-up' time between songs.
There is a little bit of learning for Chords, but once you recognise that the Root chord is selected from one Root note C,D,E.... then the chord variations are simply selected with additional keys (2-3)

As mentioned before, it is more complex to explain it in writing than it is to just play it. Once you actually start playing the chords live, it will quickly become a natural action.

Best Regards
H.E.Audio Team

Return to “Best Service”