Era - Library Update 1.1 now available

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The library update can be found in our download area here:

http://www.bestservice.de/en/downloads.html

Have fun! 8)

Thank you! However...

"The requested URL /support/eraERA_Medieval_Legends_1.1_Update_WIN.zip was not found on this server."
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:Thank you! However...

"The requested URL /support/eraERA_Medieval_Legends_1.1_Update_WIN.zip was not found on this server."
the link is missing the "/" between eraERA.

If you edit it to "/support/era/ERA_Medieval_Legends_1.1_Update_WIN.zip", you can properly download it.

Right you are, I didn't even notice that! THANKS!!! Best Service might want to fix that anyway.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Finally,
the long awaited update.

Unfortunately the legato is still not behaving as I would prefer it, but it is a lot better.

Thank you TARI for keeping this wonderful collection alive.

May I ask what the update is supposed to fix?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote from V.I.control:

"
Dear user of Era - Medieval Legends Library by Eduardo Tarilonte,
We are happy to announce the availability of the free update to library version 1.1 today.
Please download the update installer according your OS here
and follow the instructions. The Update will rename your existing Layers folder to “backup” in case you have stored any selfmade layers in the factory folder.
It´s also recommended to download and install the latest Engine version 2.2.0.105

LIBRARY IMPROVEMENTS

• New legato mode - Not only the following but also the prior played note will be used for legato
• 3 new different marcato articulations for shawms, crumhorn consort, renaissance flute consort, traditional soprano flute and traditional wooden flute.
This new marcato articulation has been placed in C keyswitch (octave depending on the instrument)
The 3 kind of marcatos are triggered via velocity:
- Long Marcato: vel 01-47
- Med Marcato: vel 48-95
- Short Marcato: vel 96-127
• Humanize Pitch Function in all wind instruments, fidule and bass viola da gamba. If you want to modify the settings, just go to the pro edit page and change the random default tuning settings (-10/+10)
• Automatic release function added in all instruments which already had release. Now the release will sound automatically.
• Some minor Bug fixes
"

I would have preferred the woodwinds, shawns, bagpipes and hurdy being played like a monophonic synthesizer, as this is in my opinion better to recreate the character of these instruments, but the legato is working better now.

Unfortunately I get hanging notes after the update.
The instrument and played sound is freezing for some seconds and then continues.

Anyone else have this problem with 1.1?

No problems yet. Also on Mac: 10.8.5 quad core i7 Mid 2011 16 GB using Studio One

PhilG wrote:Quote from V.I.control:

"
Dear user of Era - Medieval Legends Library by Eduardo Tarilonte,
We are happy to announce the availability of the free update to library version 1.1 today.
Please download the update installer according your OS here
and follow the instructions. The Update will rename your existing Layers folder to “backup” in case you have stored any selfmade layers in the factory folder.
It´s also recommended to download and install the latest Engine version 2.2.0.105

LIBRARY IMPROVEMENTS

• New legato mode - Not only the following but also the prior played note will be used for legato
• 3 new different marcato articulations for shawms, crumhorn consort, renaissance flute consort, traditional soprano flute and traditional wooden flute.
This new marcato articulation has been placed in C keyswitch (octave depending on the instrument)
The 3 kind of marcatos are triggered via velocity:
- Long Marcato: vel 01-47
- Med Marcato: vel 48-95
- Short Marcato: vel 96-127
• Humanize Pitch Function in all wind instruments, fidule and bass viola da gamba. If you want to modify the settings, just go to the pro edit page and change the random default tuning settings (-10/+10)
• Automatic release function added in all instruments which already had release. Now the release will sound automatically.
• Some minor Bug fixes
"

I would have preferred the woodwinds, shawns, bagpipes and hurdy being played like a monophonic synthesizer, as this is in my opinion better to recreate the character of these instruments, but the legato is working better now.

Unfortunately I get hanging notes after the update.
The instrument and played sound is freezing for some seconds and then continues.

Anyone else have this problem with 1.1?
Vielen Dank!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hi I am having problems installing the update. I have the latest version of Engine. Every time I try to choose path it comes up false. Why do these things never go smoothly for me? I am jinxed :evil: please help.

Hi Adrian,

to solve the issue quickly i recommend you to redownload the whole library from your account. There´s the 1.1 update already included.

This issue could happen if you have changed something in the original structure of the library folder.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@bestservice.de

All the best

Martin

Hi Martin and thanks for your response. I have had a lot of other PC related problems which thankfully are now all rectified, I have however used up all 3 activations for ERA and Forest Kingdoms 2. If I download ERA again, will I need to pay for a new activation? All the best to you.

Of course not! :) Please send an E-Mail at Support @ bestservice.de and we´ll take care of the activation counter.

All the best

Martin

Return to “Best Service”