Completely clueless about era medieval legends

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! I'm new to this forum. :)

I just purchased Era Medieval Legends version 1.1 via download. After much trouble and several computer crashes I finally was able to activate my software and install the library in Engine 2. From there I have been completely clueless about what to do next. I have been searching around for some kind of beginner tutorial with no success. It seems that there are all kinds of videos and Soundcloud clips to show everyone how wonderful this product is, but nothing serious or basic to help :help: someone getting started.

They showed this very fancy interface on the videos but I don't know how to even find it. And the ''user manual" is very beautiful but useless for a beginner. Surely there MUST be something somewhere to explain how I can use this stuff. There must be some tutorials somewhere. I have purchased all kinds of software over the internet in the past and this is the first time I have been completely unable to get started. . .

I am still a beginner in audio production. I've taken a beginner course and am able to do the most basic things on REAPER, but I don't know what to do or where to go for instructions.

Can someone please point me where I can go to get started? Thank you. :help:

HI, I'm back again. Things have improved, since in rummaging around I found another user manual tucked away in one of the folders, and it is a lot more helpful. I've started studying it. And I did find one youtube video that was somewhat helpful, but I would be grateful if someone could point me to one or more other videos that are more basic for beginners. Thanks.

Hi Piano Girl

As a fan of ERA I saw your post and am just wondering how you are getting on? Have you made progress? I don't know of any beginner videos I'm afraid but I hope you've managed to figure things out :)

to understand your problems it would be helpful to know if you have found the fancy interface yet!?
Finally!

Hey piano girl,

what´s your status on the usage of ERAII?

If you experiencing problems you can also write to support [at] bestservice.de.

Return to “Best Service”