Chris Hein Solo Violin live-VS-Daw demo video...

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is the violin in the Daw Reproduction video run through some kind of FX?

The reason I ask is that while the articulations are spot on, the tonal characteristics between the two are night and day. In The Live-Original-Performance video the violin has a very crisp and present treble whereas the Daw-Reproduction video makes the violin sound like that top end to the treble is not there at all. It sounds like its being run through a resonant lowpass filter cutting off the higher treble frequencies while simultaneously boosting the lower end of the treble and or higher middle frequencies giving it an overly resonant quality making it a bit ear piercing.

Is that really how the violin in this library sounds?

Hi Burkuagh,

a short statement of chris about your question:

The mic has been the same for the sample production and for the live version of the demo.
The mic position has been a bit differently because Naomi was sitting during the sample production.
I can't remember if I have used any EQ for the real violin track.

The re-production was made in vienna by Przemyslaw Kopczick in his studio.
I don't know what kind of processing he has used.

However, all demos have a slightly different sound. To judge the sound of the library, better listen to the demos, not to the real performance.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards

Martin

Good points! Thanks for the reply. Bought it, downloaded it, and just started using it and I am already in LOVE. THANKS!

Great that you like it! :)

Return to “Best Service”