buy or use much better zplane elastique pro timestretch mode in best service engine

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

I see that best service engine depend on magix independence and it is a good solution. only big limit is that it use only a bad sounding zplane elastique solo timestretch

I have buy reaper for around 60$. this have a very good zplane elastique pro 3 timestretch and pitchshift. For vocals or electric distortion guitar with good formant correction elastique pro 3 with Preserve formants High Pitches select sound very good, i think simular quality as melodyne and kontakt time stretch engine.

currently i test the free era 2 Vocal codex in free demos and here the word phrases are not tempo sync and the bard sound better when switch elastique off

so if independence and best service engine can update make it very good and work good as contact. maybe can do with a additional plugin that can pay, or maybe can use the reaper dll. if whole reaper can buy for 60$ with good timestretch then zplane licence of elastique pro 3 timestretch cost not the world i think.

or what are your future plan, wy it do not have better time stretch ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Hey magicmusic,

we are aware that Engine is using the old Zplane time stretching algorithm and are currently working on different approaches to not only solve the time stretching issue with Engine but also give our libraries a modern and new platform. We kindly ask you for patience until this will happen and encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to be informed about the changes.

Best Regards

if this take longer maybe you can add simple a offset knob so it is possible to start at diffrent position at a phrase. many libs have such a knob. for example Voices Of Rapture. then can create additional layer that play at correct time(when press the key) the second or third .. word. indepencdence engine have a sample start value. but because in engine can not access the mapping and samples page there is not possible to set sample start, so this need add at the mainpage, or you can change engineso it have sample start value setting

i think engine very good. the arranger sequencer arp allow alot. only what need most important enhance is time stretch pitch and if possible a larger font for the browser. the other so small is ok, because need not often
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “Best Service”