Spam Alert? -- Read This

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody,
I also got the SPAM alert message and I can't understand why! Impossible also to send any PM what should I do ?

OK I understood => No spam but only it's impossible for you to post a new thread if you don't have 5 posts...

I got spam alert, from trying to say I buy every third ipad model.

New user trying to post a bug report in the DrivenByMoss Bitwig thread. I tried editing a number of things but the section explaining the issue seem to contain the problem. I've made it as succinct as possible but that section... well... needs to be there to explain the issue.

So I'm making a few posts here to get above the posting threshold and hopefully be able to at least PM my spam alert issue as directed in the first post in this thread.

Try again now and it should be OK.

I have just found that "Auto-desk" is a banned word (without the hyphen). Strange.

Hi, is there any way to get approved through the anti-bot measures faster via some other form of verification? I created an account to purchase some plugins from the forum and cannot PM or post on the seller's thread.

Thanks for letting us know.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:27 am If you receive a "Spam Alert" when trying to post a message and you can't determine what is causing the alert please PM me the text that is being rejected and I'll check it out ASAP (and tweak the filter if necessary).

The spam filter can be a bit funky at times. I'm constantly tweaking it to try to make it most effective.

NOTE: It only affects members with less than 5 posts. After the fifth post the restrictions are lifted.
What if we say nothing?

What I have to say is no more important than anyone else.

Change dissertation and you'll be fine.
slackguru wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:51 pm
Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:27 am If you receive a "Spam Alert" when trying to post a message and you can't determine what is causing the alert please PM me the text that is being rejected and I'll check it out ASAP (and tweak the filter if necessary).

The spam filter can be a bit funky at times. I'm constantly tweaking it to try to make it most effective.

NOTE: It only affects members with less than 5 posts. After the fifth post the restrictions are lifted.
What if we say nothing?

chlowden wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:18 am I have just found that "Auto-desk" is a banned word (without the hyphen). Strange.
I am sure most commercial terms or web site links are spam as well.

You are really here and on it. Kudos to you.

Trying to post a reply to a comment in the OSC thread but the spam filter is blocking it. Need to make a couple of posts before I can pm, and can't post what I want to write here.

Return to “Site Stuff”