If you want iPhone support try Tapatalk

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just installed this:

http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin/

and it really makes browsing forums a breeze compared to trying to use Safari (which is a nightmare especially with KvR)

KvR uses phbb doesn't it? If so it would be cool if it could support Tapatalk - from other forums I know it's not difficult.

Bump - it works brilliantly with the other forums I'm part of and would also be a good way to bring traffic to the site as Tapatalk has a directory members can browse and find related sites through.

yeah, my 2.99 is just waiting for the day KVR enables it. It is free to enable, correct?

Any news on this?

Yep, since I just got an iPhone this would be very welcome - it seems quite simple to make it work if it is compatible with this forum.

bump :D

Bump :D
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

I don't think it will work at all, because it doesn't support phpBB 2.x, which I think this forum engine is running on.

Any news on this? Using KVR on Tapatalk would make life much easier...

I'm waiting so long ;(

Another "It's about time" bump. :D It really really makes forum browsing so much better on mobile devices...

From the FAQ on http://www.tapatalk.com:

Q: How much does it cost?

A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to.

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.0.x, vBulletin 3.6 to 4.x, xenForo, IPBoard 3.x, SMF 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6 and Kunena 1.6 are supported. You can also look for other forum system plugin developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API at our Developer Support forum.

I also would like to see tapatalk integration in KVR.
I like the app a lot, it makes it possible surf forums on my iPhone when I am commuting.

So please KVR, finally install tapatalk integration :)

I've had problems upgrading the forum to phpbb3.x (we are still on the ancient 2.x), which is why there's still no support for this.

Thanks for the explanation Ben. Just want to chime in as well saying that Tapatalk integration would be much appreciated.

Up please, thats will be the best things to improve the forum I think!

Return to “Site Stuff”