KVR Forum Upgrade - Xmas 2013

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Ben, appreciate the fix.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

himalaya wrote:
Arglebargle wrote:Gotta be honest, I've had almost no desire to browse the forums since the upgrade. I hate the color scheme and general look, there's so other way to put it. Sorry fellas. :( It's literally driven me away.
Same here. :(
Me too. I've substantially lowered the brightness of my monitor for browsing KVR, because the light colors give me a headache.

It would be cool to be taken to the last post automatically, when you click on one of the recent posts in the side bar btw. The way it is now, i always have to scroll down the page to view it..

One more vote ( +5000 ;-) ) for a return of a darker theme, blue or not.
Before the update I was relatively fine with the GUI, but this bright version is really bad for my eyes.

I no longer visit the Presonus Forum because of the same reason, I guess I can learn to live without KVR too...

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Seriously, when is this happening?
I mean, patching with stylish is one thing, how hard can it be to revert to a color scheme that, by the sound of it, pretty much everybody prefers?
Thanks for all the other more positive changes -

sinkmusic wrote:Will the RSS feed still like that ?

metamorphosis wrote:Seriously, when is this happening?
I mean, patching with stylish is one thing, how hard can it be to revert to a color scheme that, by the sound of it, pretty much everybody prefers?
Thanks for all the other more positive changes -
with firefox i use stylish with dark blue theme. sorry thanx for the update but this waiting for our old beloved kvr blue is somehow ridiculous..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Site Stuff”