I hate this new look

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lfm wrote:Could it be that we get a selection of skin in preferences to a couple to choose from?
Other forums that use this software offer a choice (eg. Ambient Online) so can't see why not.

In the meantime, the Hide KvR template for Stylish still works, bleaches everything out to grey text on white. :)

I like it, it's like reading a piece of paper or a book. :clap:

GaryG wrote:In the meantime, the Hide KvR template for Stylish still works, bleaches everything out to grey text on white. :)
http://userstyles.org/styles/91617/kvra ... blue-theme

Could work too :)

topaz wrote:I like it, it's like reading a piece of paper or a book. :clap:
Good point. Still, after two years with my Kindle set nice and dark (gray on black), reading a book is kinda painful -- and I was a grad student in English not so long ago. :dog:
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Thank you!
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

For those of you that LIKE it , why don't you go and join Facebook then its all about " liking ". ....... Lolz. .......

It might look ok if the rest if the website matched.... have to wait till its funished i guess.

daws are moving towards darker gui, like logic, cubase and live. maybe it has became too mainstream to be considered cool :cry:

George wrote:
GaryG wrote:In the meantime, the Hide KvR template for Stylish still works, bleaches everything out to grey text on white. :)
http://userstyles.org/styles/91617/kvra ... blue-theme

Could work too :)
You wouldn't happen to have the old charcoal grey theme would you?

Nope. I did this new one from scratch.

Oh well, excellent work at any rate.

Gamma-UT wrote:The look's OK. The thing that's more irritating is the high-pitched whine that seems to go with it.
https://soundcloud.com/xhip/mod-r-a-s-t-e-r-b-u-r-n

:hyper:
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

I'm blue, doo-be-doo-doo-be-doo... Actually I like the new looks, it even goes along with the blue background, so I can delete stylish. It will take some time to get used to it, but I like it. And I'm glad KVR is back in full.

manytone wrote:Hey ... Even I wore Baby Blue trousers once in my life.... repeat.... Once.
;-)

if anyone asks, i dont know you!

manytone wrote:Seriously now ...
when »I type in word or text doc I get this:
???? ?? /// (had to copy paste this to get the question marks to show up)

when I type same thing in KVR forum I get this:
ÉÉÉÉ ÉÉ ééé

Is this just me or what.
vurt wrote:
manytone wrote:Hey ... Even I wore Baby Blue trousers once in my life.... repeat.... Once.
;-)

if anyone asks, i dont know you!
Ya well, I put the pants back on and my ????? Question Marks work tonight ;-)

Return to “Site Stuff”