I hate this new look

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

manytone wrote:ahhh Shit .... just realized we`re not on the temp forums....
Never Mind
:-)
Wow I thought it would auto edit that word ...hmmmm

Not that word. C..t and F...k are, but not shit. Ooopsy.........

hibidy wrote:Not that word. C..t and F...k are, but not shit. Ooopsy.........
Cool... were we aloud to say it before baby blue took over.
(And why does my keyboard keep typing Russian like letters like this instead of the question mark):
É é É É é É

[whinge] It's funny, I'm too busy still disliking the previous change to aqua(ish) blue, that this one doesn't annoy me as much. Still hard on the eyes though, and can't wait for it to change.

Also hoping that members names will go back to the left side of the page, as I kind of look at who's speaking before I read what they say, and to start reading each line on the right and jump over to the left is awkward. [/whinge]

Seriously now ...
when »I type in word or text doc I get this:
???? ?? /// (had to copy paste this to get the question marks to show up)

when I type same thing in KVR forum I get this:
ÉÉÉÉ ÉÉ ééé

Is this just me or what.

I dunno.

It's just you???

???!!!!!

Yes!
... space is the place ...

I have to agree with anyone who said that the lighter background and the darker fonts are really a strain on the eyes. If no one has said so so far, let me do it: This light background makes the site far less readable. The first thing I do in a DAW is to turn the background dark.

ZenPunkHippy wrote:It's just you???

???!!!!!

Yes!
hmmm one more try before bed...
ÉÉÉ
never mind Ièll sleep on it.
èèè

MaF wrote:I have to agree with anyone who said that the lighter background and the darker fonts are really a strain on the eyes. If no one has said so so far, let me do it: This light background makes the site far less readable. The first thing I do in a DAW is to turn the background dark.
+1 !!!

I too hate absolutely hate this new look, pls come back to the other one. Seriously this could make me progressively limit the use of kvr to the news, and forget the forum.

Just be patient, for crying out loud. IT IS TEMPORARY!

The look's OK. The thing that's more irritating is the high-pitched whine that seems to go with it.

I never understood light background with dark writing on computer screens. This is NOT white paper you look at. It's like looking into flash light.

Could it be that we get a selection of skin in preferences to a couple to choose from?

Return to “Site Stuff”