I hate this new look

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

KVR has changed its look a good few times over the years and the reaction has been negative every time, but I've eventually warmed to each change to the extent that I can't even remember what the old looks were. I remember most recently (although going back a few years now) there was brief uproar when every other post in a thread was given a slightly different colour. Dark blue and grey was it? I can't even remember back to last month!

I appreciate this temporary look is unusually vile though.

I kinda like it. It's a bit easier on the eyes when you're reading threads at 2 in the morning.

-Sam

Nevermind the colors, I find it more difficult to easily identify already-read threads. And the separation between stickies and normal threads could be better too.

Still. Temporary.

Glad to hear it is temporary. :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

May I direct you to this post?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p5608298

Through it would be nice if the thread header size could also be adjusted, like the old boards. This is working for the time being if you're on either Chrome or Firefox.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I dunno about complaining about what you can't see, I just didn't "see" an issue with what we had.

I KNOW, I KNOW, I'm always looking for "new and improved" so why not the forum? Yeah, you'd have me there :hihi:

While there are some features that are arguably very significant, in my opinion the biggest reason to keep the forum up to date is to prevent a situation where the old version no longer works reliably and there is no simple upgrade path available.

Of course it is possible to continue using win3.11 and an awe32 as a DAW, right? :)
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Hey ... Even I wore Baby Blue trousers once in my life.... repeat.... Once.
;-)

aciddose wrote:While there are some features that are arguably very significant, in my opinion the biggest reason to keep the forum up to date is to prevent a situation where the old version no longer works reliably and there is no simple upgrade path available.

Of course it is possible to continue using win3.11 and an awe32 as a DAW, right? :)
I get cha

manytone wrote:Hey ... Even I wore Baby Blue trousers once in my life.... repeat.... Once.
;-)
Funny. My very first job (video concepts in 1982) I had BB "disco" pants for dress. Ah, those were the days.......(and I could fit 'em!)

manytone wrote:Hey ... Even I wore Baby Blue trousers once in my life.... repeat.... Once.
;-)
Did you get arrested? :hihi:

Kriminal wrote:
;-)
Did you get arrested? :hihi:
;-)
I don't think so, but there is so much baby blue and beige here that I probably should be now, just for supporting Ben during these trying times.

Wait a minute there`s the smileys....
:cry: :P :roll: :help:

hibidy wrote:
;-)
Funny. My very first job (video concepts in 1982) I had BB "disco" pants for dress. Ah, those were the days.......(and I could fit 'em!)
Well buck up cause I still can fit em`
Refound smileys... :o :ud: :D

Not me! :lol:

Too old and not blessed with the "thin" gene.

ahhh Shit .... just realized we`re not on the temp forums....
Never Mind
:-)

Return to “Site Stuff”