New forum design - do you like it?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

in my defence though, i was getting sick of typing "its temporary" at every complaint :hihi:

Ben [KVR] wrote:Vurt consider yourself warned. Calling anyone at KVR a f**king moron is unacceptable.
He can call me a f**king moron if he wants, he's a mate and I wont be offended.
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

Ben [KVR] wrote:Vurt consider yourself warned. Calling anyone at KVR a f**king moron is unacceptable.

Mike you are free to call vurt a f**king moron, on your website, but no, not here.
That's the way I'd prefer it. Thanks Ben.

whyterabbyt wrote:

but youre not one of those things i cant say, id only ever say it if someone was.

vurt wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:

but youre not one of those things i cant say, id only ever say it if someone was.
Yeah, but I was thinking; Ive been 'warned' (and the thread locked) by a mod for joking with a mate before - surely if KVR is going to have a silly 'friends' list it should count for something useful; like not getting banned for behaving like normal people do.
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

ah yeah i see!

regarding the friends and foes, as foe replaces mute (or so ive read, never used either) is the limit of 20 still in place? and if so does that also apply to friends?
how do i choose 20 friends from the many i have here, its like when someone asks you youre favourite 20 albums of all time, theres loads so it becomes pointless even trying!
can mods be added as friends but not foes? that doesnt seem fair.

btw "moron" is welsh for carrot.

vurt wrote:btw "moron" is welsh for carrot.
Regardless of whether it is a... Actually is it really so offensive that imbeciles might be engaging in the reproductive act?

Carrots obviously so of course.

Combinations are right out.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

aciddose wrote:Actually is it really so offensive that imbeciles might be engaging in the reproductive act?
Yes! They might breed! :P

I do find the current colour scheme quite a strain on the eyes, hopefully it'll be changed soon, or at least offer the options of different profiles, like on other forums.
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

It actually makes me not want to browse here anymore. :(

Not spending much time here myself anymore, can't get used to the bright color theme, temporary or not. The first thing I now visit is 'Site Stuff' to see if there's any news regarding the old blue theme :-(
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Since the upgrade, I note that the view counts on posts in the Music Cafe seem to be much lower than before the upgrade. I wonder if this is due to less people now visiting the site, or possibly the way the stats are collected has changed.

is it just me, or are soundcloud players absolutely massive heightwise, now?

Arksun wrote:I do find the current colour scheme quite a strain on the eyes, hopefully it'll be changed soon, or at least offer the options of different profiles, like on other forums.
+1 no longer look forward to visiting the forum to be honest :(

Return to “Site Stuff”