New forum design - do you like it?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All this stuff is found in phpbb3 forums/manuals.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p5611162

For your forum width thing, see my post above.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

i know this is a temporary situation and am quite happy to wait till it can get sorted, but here are some thoughts

- dislike the white. if the idea is to encourage us to spend considerably less time on this forum, if only to save our eyes, then it works. otherwise............

- would like to see the poster´s information back on the left side

one thing i love about the new setup (and it´s probably not important to many), is how you can apply multiple modifications to highlighted text without having to keep selecting for each pass. before, if you wanted to ´bold´some text, you would have to highlight it and perform the action. but if you then also wanted to italicise, colour, change the size of the same text it meant a lot of effing around

:tu:

no probs here. the announcement and topics separators are good in the cafe, just need one more at the end of topics for the start of posts

horrible - hope its goes back to original colour scheme :(

yeah, how long this babyblue temp color scheme will stay? month?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

PLEASE KEEP THE WHITE!!!! I am spending so much less time on KVR because of it. Seriously. I now pop on here and there and that's it. No more KVR marathons for me. My family is so happy with this and they love you for it Ben!!! Thank you for bringing our family back together!!!!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:PLEASE KEEP THE WHITE!!!! I am spending so much less time on KVR because of it. Seriously. I now pop on here and there and that's it. No more KVR marathons for me. My family is so happy with this and they love you for it Ben!!! Thank you for bringing our family back together!!!!

.-.
thats a point!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

So when is this "temporary" theme going? It's bloody awful. I would lay very good money on the KvR traffic having taken a real plunge in the past few weeks. Admins are probably still trying to tell themselves it's the Xmas break to blame....

I like the brighter colors. I hope it will also be applied to the start page, not only inside the threads.

murnau wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:PLEASE KEEP THE WHITE!!!! I am spending so much less time on KVR because of it. Seriously. I now pop on here and there and that's it. No more KVR marathons for me. My family is so happy with this and they love you for it Ben!!! Thank you for bringing our family back together!!!!

.-.
thats a point!
This and I make more music too!

Seriously, get rid of this color scheme it's a disaster :x

vurt wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:
vurt wrote:aw did i make you cwy.
you poor little man.
Nope. You made me report you. Ta!

howd that go for you?
any reply?
i need to know if im banned or not?
Well if the site rules have changed so that you're not then I'll soon be free to tell you exactly what I think of you as well. Looking forward to it!

:hihi:

Vurt consider yourself warned. Calling anyone at KVR a f**king moron is unacceptable.

Mike you are free to call vurt a f**king moron, on your website, but no, not here.

ok, wont do it again.

Return to “Site Stuff”