Cat posts

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a question for admins and moderators.

Do cat posts help people get the relevant information on this forum?
I think not.
So why are you tolerating it? It's spam.

It may be funny to some of you, but it's not funny to me at all. The junk posts are just a waste of time and server space and make this forum a joke for any serious person looking for information relevant to any particular thread.

Are you going to tolerate it further?
It's easy if you know how

:idiot:

Go away and learn the definition of spam first and then come back ;)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

cats are our leaders. the mods and admin have no power over cats.
i for one welcome our furry leaders.

Is it just me or does anybody think the OP somebody else on this forum?
Last edited by Mushy Mushy on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

lesha wrote:It may be funny to some of you, but it's not funny to me at all.
Are you going to tolerate it further?
Well, obviously we'll have it stopped right away; the site exists specifically to cater to you, and pretty much has done since the day you joined. What else about the site do you wish tailored exactly to your preferences?
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

I find it a shame that Caturday thread has practically died since it was moved to Off Topic Classics :(
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

Thank you for your answers.

As I said, I believe I am not the only one who is annoyed by a lack of visibility of relevant information. It is spam to me. Wherever I look there are cat photos, I thought this was an audio related forum. :?

I don't want to read one relevant post and then sort through cat photos to get to another. It's a waste of time.

@Mushy Mushy: Thanks for calling me an idiot.
It's easy if you know how

I am annoyed by cat posts, because I don't like cats. I want mouse posts.

crows would be acceptable .

Zombie Queen wrote:I want mouse posts.
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

whyterabbyt wrote: Well, obviously we'll have it stopped right away; the site exists specifically to cat-er to you,
Fixed (just like my cat). :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

:P
"It dreamed itself along"

cats aren't hiding any useful info. if e.g. Bitwig thread was always full of cats, it was for the lack of useful info, not the other way around. the beta was closed, beta testers were NDA'd, no official word has gotten out until it was finally announced at NAMM 2014. you don't see cats much in regular threads.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Pity the phbb update still doesn't seem to support hide tags - then at least the larger frame breaking pictures could be managed a bit better

Return to “Site Stuff”