Cat posts

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Burillo wrote: cats aren't hiding any useful info. if e.g. Bitwig thread was always full of cats, it was for the lack of useful info, not the other way around. the beta was closed, beta testers were NDA'd, no official word has gotten out until it was finally announced at NAMM 2014. you don't see cats much in regular threads.
that's a bit of a fallacy. no new info to post, so we'll just make the thread harder to navigate by filling it with cat pictures ? try and imagine, if you can, someone who doesn't spend their every waking moment on KVR...and may be trying to navigate the Bitwig thread for the first time - or sporadically - not knowing when and where the info stops and starts.
a 'pita' comes to mind. the cat pics and BS means more pages you need to keep navigating past. if people only posted relevant info or discussion, there would be much less garbage to wade through. as far as I can tell the only reason the beta testers weren't bothered by it was because it took the attention off them, giving them a break from answering questions. it's a pity the readability of the thread had to be sacrificed for that reason.

meh. it's only the bitwig thread where this behaviour was really outrageous, imo. thankfully it's not too bad in the rest of the forum.

common courtesy. not all that common.

Cats are vermin

Kriminal wrote:Cats are vermin
:hihi:

You can't always get what you waaaant...

Can I just say the Hosts forum has been pretty hard to navigate with all the Bitwig threads.

(I just wanted to say it, okay.)

(It wasn't really a problem...)

(Just in case you thought I was serious.)

One of mine getting her energy back before entering Murder Mode once more.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Wish I could get this relaxed (legally)

How do I block a member of this forum? Only option available is "add foe", is that it?
It's easy if you know how

Probably. You could also try asking them to stop doing whatever it is that's getting up your nose :-)

There is one member on the Bitwig thread that is not contributing at all and mainly posting cat photos, I will not miss him.
It's easy if you know how

lol they came to KVR seeking serious threads and responses?

Could be worse. Could be posting photos of food
Yark!

werp wrote:Could be worse. Could be posting photos of food
Yark!

Noodles :-(

Return to “Site Stuff”