Sorry but you cannot use search at this time

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please try again in a few minutes.

The best thing about the upgrade was that it finally fixed search - but search seems to be broken again.

Yeah, seeing this more and more here too.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Yeah, seeing this more and more here too.
I see it every time when I execute the following:

1) From my user drop down I select "my forum posts"

2) I then type something to search in the "search these results" box.

It seems I have to wait about 30 seconds or so before I can search my own postings for something specific.

This is just getting ridiculous - it's getting back to how bad it was when you could only see one page of search results - now most of the time when I click onto the next page of results I get this stupid message, and again when I go back so I lose the search completely

I'm getting it a lot too :(
It's a pain.

Looks like there is a database problem now - wonder if it's related? - can't directly access any of the subfora or start a new topic:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'kvrdb.phpbb_forums_track' doesn't exist [1146]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

+1

seeing this sometimes for no reason, sometimes when going to page 2 of the search results

aMUSEd wrote:Looks like there is a database problem now - wonder if it's related? - can't directly access any of the subfora or start a new topic:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'kvrdb.phpbb_forums_track' doesn't exist [1146]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
I'm getting the same error whe trying to enter the Off Topic forum.

Cheers
Dennis

aMUSEd wrote:This is just getting ridiculous - it's getting back to how bad it was when you could only see one page of search results - now most of the time when I click onto the next page of results I get this stupid message, and again when I go back so I lose the search completely
i am also pissed off by this behavior... so count me in on "members bothered".
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Once in a while I get that, but if I wait a few minutes the issue has usually resolved itself.

Jace-BeOS wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:This is just getting ridiculous - it's getting back to how bad it was when you could only see one page of search results - now most of the time when I click onto the next page of results I get this stupid message, and again when I go back so I lose the search completely
i am also pissed off by this behavior... so count me in on "members bothered".
if you dont hit "next" but the shown page-numbers 1,2,3 etc. it works. furthermore most of the time "next" suddenly works then but dont ask me why.. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Is it just me. or is this getting worse :(

It's getting worse

I thought I'd bump this instead of making a new topic but I'm getting this today a bunch
Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
but it seems to be happening more if it's not a front page (for example, I can't edit the sale I have going on)

First world problems, but just thought you guys should know.

Also had a bunch of the cannot use search-es and "Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes." tonight.
hibidy wrote:First world problems, but just thought you guys should know.
:hihi: Ain't it the truth, thanks for helping me regain my temper concerning this. Oh dear, I need a life so I won't let my emotions run off with me over small stuff like this... :scared: :oops:

Return to “Site Stuff”