Indicate Facebook "likeware" (as opposed to freeware)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

farlukar wrote:Just get a separate farcebook account for likeware. “Problem” gone.
So we reached that status, where you have several different Facebook accounts to use for different situations, like with emails? :help: :help: :help:

No thanks. There was no software until now that made even slightly consider such an option :tu:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

deft_bonz wrote:
farlukar wrote:Just get a separate farcebook account for likeware. “Problem” gone.
So we reached that status, where you have several different Facebook accounts to use for different situations, like with emails? :help: :help: :help:
You don't have to, it's a free world.

“Likeware” and other farcebook-only stuff is the only reason I have for maintaining a farcebook account at all, though.

WOK wrote:And what are free plugins that need to register an account first called then - registerware?
And if you just need to enter your mail adress for the download link; mailware?
This all was free like in "free of cost" until now...

I offered this after collecting enough Facebook-shares of the post - so it's shareware then ? :hihi:
Just call them all "stringsattachedware" and be done with it :)

farlukar wrote:
deft_bonz wrote:
You don't have to, it's a free world.

“Likeware” and other farcebook-only stuff is the only reason I have for maintaining a farcebook account at all, though.
No, I definitely don't have to :hyper:
There's only one thing in life for free: Death. Otherwise you'll pay, in one way or another :wink:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “Site Stuff”