Split from Why are people allowed to close their own topics?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robojam wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
robojam wrote:Really? That's the sum total of your input to this argument that you call someone a douchebag?
Relax, I think he was calling me a douchbag, didn't he just post right after my posting
Oh, OK. No problem then.
No you just forward your complaint to the mods:
robojam wrote:You might want to educate yourself on the rules of forums before you start posting in them.

Numanoid wrote:
robojam wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
robojam wrote:Really? That's the sum total of your input to this argument that you call someone a douchebag?
Relax, I think he was calling me a douchbag, didn't he just post right after my posting
Oh, OK. No problem then.
No, really. It's OK.

Numanoid wrote:The way you go about it, with such gentleman friends, who needs enemies?
Sometimes, its glaringly obvious that you just construct and post sentences without a single concrete notion of what the hell you're talking about. The fallback to cliches are a dead giveaway btw.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

robojam wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
robojam wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Oh, OK. No problem then.
No, really. It's OK.
Do what he says or he'll lock one of his own threads.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
robojam wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
robojam wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Oh, OK. No problem then.
No, really. It's OK.
Do what he says or he'll lock one of his own threads.
:hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”