"You cannot make another post so soon after your last."

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

life is fast enough, no need to post like in a rush..

Suloo wrote:life is fast enough, no need to post like in a rush..
Right. You try taking 5 minutes between responses in a conversation. Show me one other serious board that has to enforce such a Draconian policy?

5 minutes? i'll make a test post

Suloo wrote:5 minutes? i'll make a test post
See you in 5 minutes.

This is just one parameter, severely over-zealot-ized. To be as generous as possible, maybe they thought they were entering the value in seconds when it was actually in minutes? (I'm trying. Just please fix this. I know you see from your stats your waning usage since the recent "up"grades to the site. C'mon, guys, this won't help any.)

ok, thats quite long i agree

Suloo wrote:ok, thats quite long i agree
I would agree too, if I could post!

i encountered this about an hour back. i ended up copying the text, closing the tab, then pasted successfully in another tab.

i think it's an error

Mike you're so obnoxious and aggressive. Why? Just chill out man.

Everyone else, it looks like it may be a permissions cache issue because it's only supposed to affect members with less than 5 posts (so it should affect new members only). I've cleared the forum's cache. If it still does it for you could you log out and log back in please?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:i encountered this about an hour back. i ended up copying the text, closing the tab, then pasted successfully in another tab.

i think it's an error
I tried exactly that with no result. I think your time just ran out and you were finally successful. Hammering Submit on an unaccepted post seem to be just as effective. (Speaking of a reason to invoke robots!)

(And yep, here I am waiting again... Let's just hit Submit every second and see how the KVR server likes THAT? f**king idiots...)

(Oh! Even better! After 5 failed re-Submit attempts [trying my repost every second theory]... it drops you!!!)

AdmiralQuality wrote:Let's just hit Submit every second and see how the KVR server likes THAT? f**king idiots...
Chill out a bit dude, it is annyoing but there are worse things happening in life than this ;)

Ben [KVR] wrote:Mike you're so obnoxious and aggressive. Why? Just chill out man.

Everyone else, it looks like it may be a permissions cache issue because it's only supposed to affect members with less than 5 posts (so it should affect new members only). I've cleared the forum's cache. If it still does it for you could you log out and log back in please?

just a quick test

Test 1.

it's still the same yes, Relogged in, and deactivated cache in my browser.

test
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Site Stuff”