Could KVR benefit of a more efficient Moderation ? (Poll)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic

Should Kvr intensify their efforts to offer a more efficient moderation ?

Yes
36%
No
10%
Ok as it is
36%
I don't care (Fish)
18%

Total votes: 61

RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

50%, 60% ??? :uhuhuh:

46 votes out of 307618 members is only 0.015%. How significant is that?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Yet no mock thread/poll, ala

Should moderators intensify their efforts to offer a more efficient KVR ?

:help:

C'mon, you know you want to make one :D

BertKoor wrote:50%, 60% ??? :uhuhuh:

I think that answer will depend on the size of the egos of those 46 users.

I was voter number 48, so along with voter number 47, 49 and of course everyone voting after, do not count. Kind of sucks really... To not count. I mean there's a poll, but you vote and you don't count because you were not apart of those 46.

I mean what's so special about 46 anyways? I could understand if it were 42, but 46? :party:

Lotuzia wrote:It seems that nearly 50% of the people who voted until now think that Kvr could benefit of a more efficient moderation

But only 48 users have voted out of thousands of members. So that's 19 (at the moment) who want more moderation, which isn't even the majority of the few who voted.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:It seems that nearly 50% of the people who voted until now think that Kvr could benefit of a more efficient moderation

But only 48 users have voted out of thousands of members. So that's 19 (at the moment) who want more moderation, which isn't even the majority of the few who voted.
Hence why I said *of the people who voted* and that was 48 or 46% when I posted this.

Now if you want polls with 100% voters I'd suggest to move KVR to North Korea or Erythrea. Then we'll have a true democratic poll. Whether people who voted represent well 100% of KVR, or not, is not my concern. Poll can reflect reality really close, as we can see in politics, and sometimes they miss the target by more or less miles. I could argue that maybe only the people who are against voted, for some reasons, so that could be 43, 5789 % instead of the actual number. I wont. A poll is just a poll is a jus just a poll poll poll. :shrug:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

dbl post

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

And 95% of those are nominal members. Not that it changes the proportions much. :D

The minority would like to see a 'change'

Democracy wins

Yes, I wonder how many of these 307K users have ever read a single line on the forum(s). Or are still active.

Mysteries, mysteries .....

Lotuzia wrote:

Yes, I wonder how many of these 307K users have ever read a single line on the forum(s). Or are still active.

Let's make a poll ... :P :hihi:

Kriminal wrote:The minority would like to see a 'change'
The MaoMoonDog affair goes to show that some more alertness could be beneficial.

That kind of sock puppet theather would maybe have been fun if it went on for a week.

But it went on for ages, and MMD even shared "exclusive" (according to him anyway) Alphaville tracks via the forum, without the mods managing to figure out that something didn't add up.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

:party:

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

:hihi:

Numanoid wrote:
Kriminal wrote:The minority would like to see a 'change'
The MaoMoonDog affair goes to show that some more alertness could be beneficial.

That kind of sock puppet theather would maybe have been fun if it went on for a week.

But it went on for ages, and MMD even shared "exclusive" (according to him anyway) Alphaville tracks via the forum, without the mods managing to figure out that something didn't add up.
I missed the end of this one. Was it proved he was a fake ?

Numanoid wrote: The MaoMoonDog affair goes to show that some more alertness could be beneficial.

Did you figure it out?

Return to “Site Stuff”