Giant Ads on Front Page Borders are Kinda Useless

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...because on a 12.9" iPad Pro, they're unreadable (split in two halves, left and right, with the middle missing; I see "BE" and "IN", and nothing in between). They're still somewhat unreadable on a 15" Windows 8.1/Firefox laptop (my companion looked at it on her machine after I related to her how dumb this ad placement was).

If it's going to be there, obnoxiously taking up so much space, and if the buyer of that space is paying for it, shouldn't it serve them properly? I'd rather it not be there, personally, but...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

It's the same on my 13" laptop. I can't even tell what is being advertised.

It's a new VST called Be In, pretty cool but apparently only works on iPads and laptops, not desktops.

samsam wrote:but apparently only works on iPads and laptops
Isn't it ironic :lol:

Another one just the same today...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

LMFAO.....How naive. Has it just dawned on you the true function of this site? Do you think your posts and opinions pay the bills? When you start buying ad space you might have a say. Until then.........STFU.

Karma_tba wrote:LMFAO.....How naive. Has it just dawned on you the true function of this site? Do you think your posts and opinions pay the bills? When you start buying ad space you might have a say. Until then.........STFU.
Did you read anything in this thread? The whole point is that ads that someone is paying for display so poorly on some devices that you can't tell what is being advertised.

Karma_tba wrote:LMFAO.....How naive. Has it just dawned on you the true function of this site? Do you think your posts and opinions pay the bills? When you start buying ad space you might have a say. Until then.........STFU.
Woah dude. You seem like you need a hug. Do you need a hug?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Sorry I can't see this ad so where if the info on this plugin? (The name might seem 'clever' but for Google searches it's actually pretty dumb)

Today's ad finally is formatted sensibly for this site's bizarre advertising space configuration.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Complaint: Derp derp, these ads suck and I can't read 'em so ya'll should just remove 'em. derp.
Response: <makes ads bigger>

doh.

The MENSA cadidates over here ...

Return to “Site Stuff”