Hot Deals on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Today's freebie, a nice patch for Kontakt 4 sampling the glass lamp hanging in my bathroom, originally sampled for my Alchemy library Alchemistry Beyond:

Lamp Mallets
Kontakt 4 (and higher) - 36,8 MB unzipped - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo - 1 nki
12 Samples (wav) - 1 Impulse Responses (wav)

Content:
Multisampled lampshade hanging in the bathroom of my appartment. 3 velocity layers, 4 alternations (Round Robin). Sampled with 3 Neumann mics (L-C-R). Originally sampled for my Sound Bank Alchemistry Beyond now also available for Kontakt 4.

There are 2 scripts involved which offer lots of possibilities to change and process the sound.

Control Panel:
In the upper row of the Interface you'll find a Phaser with on/off switch and 4 control knobs. Next to it there is the Reverb section with on/off switch and 2 knobs for size and amount. In the lower row there is an ADSR Envlope with 4 control knobs and a EQ section with controls for High/Low Gain. In the center of th UI there is a switch for the 3 Interpolation modes, setting that to "High" or "Perfect" will reduce alisaing when transposing the samples, especially downwards. Those two modes will increase the CPU load.

Delay Sequencer:
A customized factory script let's you enable a sequencer to create rhythmical patterns with a 16 step sequencer for Volume and Pan Position. The fade knob controls the amount of sequencing applied. Please view the screenshot for more details.
The Modulation Wheel controls the amount of pitch modulation, you can alter the modulation speed with Aftertouch.

Scripting by Mario Krušelj (a.k.a. EvilDragon)

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/l ... ntakt-demo

The download link is valid for 8 hours. Please respect the licence agreement:
All Kontakt sounds on patchpool may be used in commercial and non-commercial music and sound design productions. Please don't trade these patches, don't pass them on to someone else and don't resample them for any use in commercial or free sample or sound libraries.

I have this one and it's one of my favorites!
(Lamp Mallets)

Todays freebie is an Alchemy patch from the Alchemy subscription series for single patches (only works with the full version of Alchemy, not with the player):

Sax Arpeggio Turn - 5,2 MB zip
An accelerating arpeggio played in a church on my soprano sax turning around myself while playing. Source A in sampler mode, source B in granular mode. MDecay controls Reverb Mix, MSustain controls Delay Mix. All Controllers and x/y-pads are assigned, 8 Snaps are available in the Remix Pad.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... chemy-demo

The download link is valid for 10 hours, a Readme with installation instructions and the licence agreement is included in the zip, don't forget to use "Scan for New Presets" from Alchemy's File-menue after the installment.

Over the weekend there is a 25% discount on all patchpool products when purchased via share*it. So all products which have a share*it link apply for the discount. Just enter code june2014 on checkout and hit refresh.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Over the weekend there is a 25% discount on all patchpool products when purchased via share*it. So all products which have a share*it link apply for the discount. Just enter code june2014 on checkout and hit refresh.
Promo is still on throughout today.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Over the weekend there is a 25% discount on all patchpool products when purchased via share*it. So all products which have a share*it link apply for the discount. Just enter code june2014 on checkout and hit refresh.
Promo is still on throughout today.
Last call.

Discount promo ends tonight.

Sampleconstruct wrote:The next hot deal is online:

Here comes the next hot deal, celebrating the world cup in Brazil, one of my best selling SoundPacks:

SoundPack Soccer Stadium Euphoria

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... m-euphoria

44 wav files - 238.4 MB unzipped - 44.1 Khz/16 Bit - Discount price: € 28 EUR (normally € 39.95 )

44 stadium crowd sound files in pristine quality recorded during an exciting soccer match. Fans cheering, singing, drumming, clapping, booing and whistling. Crowd reactions to goals scored, dismissals and penalties. This SoundPack is all you need for sound designing sports clips and soccer matches!

These sounds were recorded during a very exciting match in Germany in 2006. The home team won 5:0, there were two dismissals and the atmosphere during the match was extremely euphoric and aggressive. The perspective of the recording recorded with two long Sennheiser Shotgun Mics is inside the oval, very close to the home team's fan block.

Discount Price: € 28 EUR (normally € 39.95)

Product page

Simon
This SoundPack is still on sale until the world cup finals tonight.

World Cup Finals Special: 30% off everything on patchpool today, just contact me via this page and place your order, please include your paypal address, so I can send an invoice to that address.

The annual subscription for Iris presets is now discounted until August 5 - 25% off. Discount price € 86 EUR (normally € 115).
Check out more details on the Iris product page.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/sets/iris-set-1

The discount for the Iris subscription is still on until August 5.

Last call for the Iris discount. Price goes back to normal tonight (CET).

There is a new hot deal on patchpool through August 7 - I updated the first post in this thread accordingly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Z2cQJCWyc

Alchemistry Metallurgy v2 for Alchemy - 20% off though August 7.
Discount price € 36.80 EUR (normally € 46).
  • *84 Alchemy Patches with 8 variations each in the Remix Pad
    *3.07 GB of original samples
Check out more details on the product page.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... llica-demo

Bumping the hot deal for the other side of the ocean.

Metallurgy discount bumpage.

Return to “patchpool”