Excerpts from Warped Strings for Alchemy made available for Kontakt

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,

I just released the first excerpt from Warped Strings for Alchemy for Kontakt - the Stick Guitar. All Warped Strings-customers can get this patch for free, just contact me via patchpool and I'll send you the download link.

Content:
This patch uses 135 multisamples from my Alchemy soundset Warped Strings beating the 6 open strings of an acoustic Western Guitar with a drumstick - 3 velocity layers and 5x Round Robin (variarions per sampled note) were sampled. To extend the range of the instrument the low E-String was also tuned down to a G0 and the high E-String was also sampled at B3 and E4.

Controls:
A modified Midi script from the Fatory Library gices you control over:
  • Knob 1 - Attack
    Knob 2 - Release
    Knob 3 - Chorus Mix
    Knob 3 - Saturation amount
    Knob 5 - Reverb Mix (Kontakt's algorithmic Reverb)
    Knob 6 - Reverb Size
    Pitchbend is set to +2/-2 semitones.

Product page

Demo improvising with 1 instance of Kontakt and no post-processing:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... ntakt-demo
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hi All,

Here comes the second excerpt from Warped Strings for Alchemy for Kontakt - the Prepared Guitars. All Warped Strings-customers can get this item for free, just contact me via patchpool and I'll send you the download link.

Content:
The two contained patches use 36 multisamples from Warped Strings. For these instruments the A and G strings of an acoustic Western Guitar were prepared with various objects and multisampled with 3 velocity layers and 6x Round Robin (variations per sampled note).

Controls:
A modified Midi script from the Fatory Library gices you control over:
  • Knob 1 - Attack
    Knob 2 - Release
    Knob 3 - Amount of Aftertouch controlling the pitch, good for expressive vibrati and bends
    Knob 3 - Saturation amount
    Knob 5 - Chorus Mix
    Knob 6 - Reverb Mix (Kontakt's algorithmic Reverb)
    Pitchbend is set to +2/-2 semitones
    Modwheel adds vibrato
Price: 5 €
Product page

Demo improvising with 2 instance of Kontakt each one playing one of the patches, no post-processing:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/p ... ntakt-demo

I just released the flagolet guitar patches from Warped Stings, now available for Kontakt 4 and higher:

Flagolet Guitar
Kontakt 4 - 66.6 MB unzipped - 48Khz/24Bit/stereo - 4 nkis/Instruments
38 Samples compressed using Kontakt's ncw format - 2 Impulse Responses
Price: 7.50 €

Content:
This soundset contains 4 guitar flagolet patches played on an acoustic western guitar and sampled in L-C-R using 3 high quality Neumann microphones. These samples and their electronic derivatives were originally produced for my Alchemy Bank Warped Strings.

There are 4 instruments/nkis available:

3 Flago Chords Split XFade
3 flagolet chords plucked with the fingernail and their electronic derivatives split across the keyboards:
Chord 1 - C0 - B1 - root note E1
Chord 2 - C2 - B3 - root note E3
Chord 3 - C4 - C6 - root note E5

Controls:
The Modwheel crossfades between the pure flagolet samples and their electronic derivatives. You can reverse the samples using the keyswitch B-1, the default setting for normal playback is A-1.

A modified script from the factory library gives you control over:

Knob 1 - Attack
Knob 2 - Release
Knob 3 - Lowpass Filter Cutoff
Knob 4 - Temposynced Filter Modulation
Knob 5 - Modulation Speed
Knob 6 - Convo Reverb Mix, an Impulse Response made with good old EMT245 is creating the reverbration
Knob 7 - Chorus Mix
Knob 8 - Chorus Speed

4 Coin Flago Chords Split XFade
4 Flagolet chords and their 4 electronic derivates plucked with a coin (Euro) split across the keyboard
Chord 1 - C0 - G#1 - root E1
Chord 2 - A1 - D#3 - root E2
Chord 3 - E3 - G#4 - root B3
Chord 4 - A4 - C7 - root B5

Controls:
The Modwheel crossfades between the pure flagolet samples and their electronic derivatives. You can reverse the samples using the keyswitch B-1, the default setting for normal playback is A-1.

Knob 1 - Attack
Knob 2 - Release
Knob 4 - Low EQ, middle position->no change
Knob 5 - Reverb Mix
Knob 6 - Amount of Convolution Reverb, an Impulse Response I made using the B2 Plug-In is creating the reverbration
Knob 7 - Flanger Mix
Knob 8 - Flanger Speed

Flago 6strings RR2 2Vel
Flagolet samples on 6 strings (3rd position) plucked with the fingernail with 2 velocity layers and 2X Round Robin, Range: C0 - C6

Controls:
The Modwheel adds pitch modulation/vibrato.

Knob 1 - Attack
Knob 2 - Release
Knob 4 - Saturation Amount
Knob 5 - Stereo Phasing
Knob 6 - Amount of Convolution Reverb, an Impulse Response I made using the B2 Plug-In is creating the reverbration
Knob 7 - Chorus Mix
Knob 8 - Chorus Speed

Flago E2 RR2 2Vel
Flagolet samples played on the low E-String (3rd position) - 2 velocities, 2X Round Robin

Knob 1 - Attack
Knob 2 - Release
Knob 4 - velocitiy to filter cutoff, reduce the filer cutoff and then dial in knob 4 to control the cutoff with the velocity
Knob 5 - Aftertouch to pitch, nice for expressive little glissandi
Knob 6 - Amount of Convolution Reverb, an Impulse Response made with good old EMT245 is creating the reverbration
Knob 7 - Flanger Mix
Knob 8 - Flanger Speed

Note: All customers of Warped Strings for Alchemy can get this item for free, just contact me and I will send you the download link.

The demo was produced improvising with 3 instances of Kontak using the first 3 patches from the list, no post processing was applied apart from a Limiter on the Master Outputs.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/f ... ix-kontakt

Product page

Return to “patchpool”