Annual Subscription for Iris Presets

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Annual Subscription for Iris Presets Iris 2

Here is a fresh demo for a new Iris patch from the upcoming subscription set, made with processed samples of scraping low piano strings with a coin (Euro) and beating them with various objects.
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/p ... -iris-demo

Here is a fresh demo featuring 2 new Iris patches from the upcoming Set made from/with processed Glockenspiel samples:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... -iris-demo

I just sent out the link to all subscribers for Set 14 containing 7 new patches - 190.9 MB unzipped.

Iris Subscription Set 14

City Drone - MW - 3 Macros
Two samples in S1+S2 made from a field recording walking through a pedestrian zone in Munich with my binaural mics. The sample in S1 is a derivative made with Metasynth, the sample in S2 was made by scanning thorugh the recording with crusherX. The sounds in the low register are pretty spooky, take your time.
S1 runs in Non-Retrigger mode, playing legato notes will prevent the sample from restarting from the beginning.
The Modwheel adds modulation of the LP Cutoff. Macros 1+2 for Delay/Reverb Mix, Macro 3 controls the LFO speed for the Filter modulation.

Glockenspiel Drone split - MW - 3 Macros
A Glockenspiel glissando first processed with a Granulator and then processed in Metasynth which produced 2 different samples split across the keyboard.
S1+2 play different segments of a drone sound, S3 plays a mysterious texture - split point is E3/F3 (Iris: E4/F4).
The Modwheel adds a pitch modulation to S1+S3. Macros 1-3 control the Effects.

Granular Sax 01 - MW - 2 Macros
A phrase played on my soprano sax processed with a Granulator.
Macros 1+2 control Delay/Chorus amount.

Granular Sax 02 split - MW - 2 Macros
A phrase played on my soprano sax processed with a Granulator. 2 samples were cut from one long file.
S1 plays in Radius RT mode, S2 in Reample/Non-Retrigger mode. Split pointis B3/C4 (Iris: B4/C5)
The Modwheel adds Tube distortion, Macros 1+2 control LP Cutoff and Reverb Mix.

Piano Scrapes - MW - 4 Macros
2 raw samples (from my soundset Alchemistry Beyond) of treating my upright piano (one coin-scraped/one beaten) were first processed with a tuned Combfilter, some saturation and some additional pitchshifting and then imported into Iris. Split across the keyboard, the sound on the upper half of the keyboard being 2 different segments of sample 2 with different spectral selections, (Slots S2+S3, S3 playing the loop backwards->forwards). Overlapping split point is C3 (Iris: C4)
All samples are playing back in Non-Retrigger mode so that playing overapping notes will not retrigger the samples from the start which is good for a more interesting flow of things.
The Modwheel adds Chorus, Delay, Macros 1-4 control Delay, Reverb, LP Cutoff and Distortion.

Rattle Scape - MW - 3 Macros
A long soundscape I made from processing and reverbrating a wooden ratchet/rattle which I bought as a percussion instrument for my upcoming orchestral piece.
S1-3 all play different segments and spectral selections of the same sample. Macros 1+2 control Reverb/Delay amount, Macro 3 lets you tune the very short delays, acting like a Combfilter really, this is only audible when Macro 1 (Delay Mix) is turned up.
The Modwheel adds pitch modulation to all sample slots.

Surreal Glockenspiel - MW - 2 Macros
Another Glockenspiel texture made by processing a Glockenspiel glissando with a Granulator and some Saturation.
All sample slots play different segments of the same sample. The sample in S3 is a rather short loop of the last acent in that sample, it's pitch controlled by a very slow random LFO, so you will always get different/random results.
The Modwheel adds pitch modulation to S1.
Reverb Mix and LP Cutoff are controllable with Macros 1+2.

And another demo for Granular Sax 02 split:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/g ... split-iris

Demo combining 4 patches from Iris Subscription Set 15:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... -iris-demo

I'll be sending the link around in a minute.

Here is the info for Set 15, containing 5 new patches (91 MB unzipped):

Iris Subscription Set 15 - August 17 - 2012
I skipped the onboard Reverb in most patches included in this set, I just don't really like the sound of it.

Harmonic Tube 01 - MW - 2 Macros
Sample of playing overtone transitions on a plastic tube by turning it at different speeds. S1+2 play different harmonic aspects of that sample.
Modwheel adds some evil distortion, Macros 1+2 control the delay time/feedback and wetness.

Harmonic Tube 02 - MW
Processed sample of playing overtone transitions on 2 plastic tubes by turning them at different speeds and sometimes hitting them against each other.
The sample in S1 has an always rising pitch modulation, turn the level of S1 down with the Modwheel, this also adds distortion to S2.
S2 plays in Non-Retrigger mode.

Place with no name - MW - 2 Macros
Cosmic Soundscape, S1-3 play different segments and aspects of the same sample, all play in Non-Retrigger mode.
Modwheel controls HP FIlter cutoff. Macro1 adds cosmic phasing.

Tinkle Wood - MW - 2 Macros
Processed wood sounds. S1-3 play different segments and aspects of the same sample.
Modwheel adds distortion. The sample in S1 plays up to C4 (C5 in Iris terms).
Macro 1 controls LP cutoff, Macros 2 adds fast Pitchmod to S2.

Transparency - MW - 2 Macros
A long rhythmical sequence made with some of my metallic patches from various soundsets. S1+2 play different aspects of the same sample.
Modwheel adds aliasing and Chorus, Macros 1+2 control Delay and Reverb Mix.

The subscription price is now 30 Euros.

Here is an Iris patch from the upcoming subscription set made from spectralized table bell sounds - processed with B2 Reverb:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/i ... -pad-in-b2

Here is a demo combining 3 fresh Iris patches from Subscription Set No. 16:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... -demo-iris

Here comes the info for Set No. 16 containing 5 new patches (85 MB):

Iris Subscription Set 16
Again I skipped the onboard Iris Reverb in all patches included in this set, I just don't really like the sound of it.

Bowed String Space - MW - 3 Macros
Bowed cymbal sounds processed with B2 Reverb.
S1 plays a spectral selection of the fundamental frequencies, S2 plays a selection of the higher frequencies. Bring in S2 with the Modwheel.
Both samples play in Non-Retrigger mode.
Macro 1 adds random pitchmod to S2, Macro 2 controls the speed of the pan modulation of S2 (only audible when the Modwheel is up) and Macro 3 controls Delay amount.

Endless Beauty - MW - 2 Macros
New Age texture made with Endless series and ÜberMod. S1+S2 play different spectral selections of the same sample.
Modhweel controls distortion amount of S1.
Macro 1->Delay amount, Macro 2 adds noisedriven pitch modulation to S2.

Living Drone - MW - 1 Macro
S2 plays a strange Okarina/voice-sample, S2 uses a dronelike texture made by layering various patches from my Padshop Pro Bank.
Modwheel controls Highpass Filter cutoff.
Macro 1 adds noisedriven pitchmod to S2.

Mellow Pad - MW - 2 Macros
Processed table bell texture, S1+2 play different aspects of the same sample.
The global Bandpass filter is LFO controlled and the cutoff also uses key follow. With each key you press the Filter LFO is restarted which causes some glitches and subtle clicks which I like. If you don't like that turn of the LFO for Filter cutoff.
Modwheel adds pitchmod to S1.
Macro 1 cotrols Delay amount, Macro 3 controls the LFO speed for the filter modulation.

Table Bell 01 - MW - 2 Macros
Delicate table bell sample in S1.
Modwheel adds fast pitchmod.
Macros 1+2 control Chorus and Delay Mix.

Here comes a demo for a fresh Iris patch from the upcoming Subscription Set No. 17 - "Convoluted Beauty":
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/c ... -iris-demo

Another demo combining 3 Iris patches from Subscription Set No. 17
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/i ... et-17-iris

Here comes the info for Subscription Set No. 17 which I'm about to release:

Iris Subscription Set 17

Alien Noise 01 - MW - 3 Macros
Modwheel adds random Pitchmod.
Macros 1+2 for Delay and Reverb Mix.
Macro 3 adds some mean distortion.

Alien Noie 02 - MW - 1 Macro
Modwheel controls the speed of the Lowpass Filter Cutoff modulation.
Macro 1 controls the Delay Mix.

Chainpad - MW - 1 Macro
S1+3 in Non-Retrigger mode play different aspects of the sample of a rustling chain
S2 runs in RT-mode (high CPU) using a sample made with one of my Tassman patches and effects. Switch S2 to "Resample" to reduce the CPU load.
The Modwheel adds temposynced, squareshaped Pitchmod to S1+S2.
Macro 1 controls Delay Mix.

Convoluted Beauty - MW - 3 Macros
S1-3 all use the same sample of a coin bein dropped into a cup convoluted with a harp glissando which I recorded recently for one of my compositions.
S1+3 play different segments and spectral selections, S2 plays the entire frequency range.
The Modwheel controls the volume of S2, so you can bring in the full spectrum on top of the other 2 sounds with the wheel.
S2+3 play in Non-Retrigger mode.
Macro 1 controls Highpass Cutoff, Macro 2 controls Delay Mix, Macro 3 adds random Pitchmod to S2.

Meta Horndrone - MW - 2 Macros
A French Horn swell resynthed with Metasynth and then processed with a waveshaped Reverb made with B2.
S1-3 all use the same sample and play different aspects of it.
The inverted Modwheel controls the Lowpass Filter Cutoff. Macro 1 controls Delay Mix, Macro 2 adds Pitchmod to S2.
S1+3 play in Non-Retrigger mod.
Try playing long notes with overlapping legato.

Packman - MW - 2 Macros
Modwheel adds Delay
Macro 1 controls Lowpass Filter Cutoff, Macro 2 controls Distortion Mix.
I especially love to play the lower ranges of this patch.

Wondrous Place - MW - 2 Macros
Two samples from my Alchemy Bank Alchemistry Beyond, a processed recording of an old backstage piano I found in a russian concert hall and a vocal sample with melodyned female overtone singing.
The inverted Modwheel controls the Lopwpass Filter Cutoff.
Macro 1 adds random Pitchmod to the voice, Macro 2 cotrols the speed of the amplitude modulation of the piano sample.

Enjoy the sounds please :)
Simon

Here is a demo for a wondrous new patch from the upcoming Subscription Set No. 18:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/t ... -iris-demo

Info for Subscription Set 18:

Iris Subscription Set 18 - 7 patches using 171.9 MB of sampled material

Epic Pad Split - MW - 5 Macros
3 pad samples made by combining 2 of my patches for Zebra and ElectraX - split across the keyboard - all samples play in Non-Retrigger mode
Inverted Modwheel controls LP Filter Cutoff
Macros 1+2 control Phasing and Delay amount
Macros 3+4 control Pitchmod and Modspeed
Macro 5 adds saturation

Last Century Singer - MW
A destroyed recording of a russian singer with I made in Moscow during veterans day plays in S1 in Radius RT mode
Modwheel brings in S2+S3 and tunes the singer up an octave

Microsines - MW - 4 Macros
Metasynth texture with falling/rising sine tones - S1+2 bith run in Radius RT mode
Modwheel adds fast random Pitchmod
Macros 1+2 for Delay and Aliasing Mix
Macro 3 for Reverb Mix and Macro 4 adds Filtermod

Psychedelic Ringtones - MW - 3 Macros
Another wondrous Metasynth texture - S3 runs in Non-Retrigger mode
Modwheel adds noise-driven Pitchmod to S1+2
Macros 1+2 for Chorus/Delay Mix
Macro 3 controls the speed of the Filtermod

SETI - MW - 3 Macros
Texture made with one of my latest Chromaphone patches - S1+2 play short spectral loops, S3 in Non-Retrigger mode plays a longer very narrow spectral selection of the sample
Modwheel adds nasty distortion, Macros 1+2 control Reverb amount and length, Macro 3 reduces LP Filter Cutoff

Spacedroner - MW
Metasynth Drone
Modwheel adds Pitchmod to S1 which runs in Radious RT mode - S2 runs in Non-Retrigger mode

Texture Dots - MW - 3 Macros
I live for these kind of beautiful textures...
S1 plays a dotted spectral selection and S2 running in Non-Retrigger mode plays a broader spectral selection from the second half of the sample which is only audible when Macro 3 is turned up
Modwheel adds some subtle tube distortion
Macros 1+2 for Pitchmod amount and speed

----

The subscription price has been upped to 35 Euros. I will send out the download links to all subscribers in a minute.

Return to “patchpool”