Trolling customers

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh, this thread still exists :) I thought I had deleted it in order to forget about that ugly experience, but I might as well leave it as it's a funny read also...

Thank's for the flowers, guys!
S.

Doug1978 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
tehlord wrote:
ZenPunkHippy wrote:Yep, 1 in X customers is going to be a psycho. For bett... well for worse, nothing good can come of it.
The number of psychos seems to increase at a fairly constant rate with the number of users, so look at it on the bright side: more psychos must mean business is good ;)
Peace,
Andy.
No wonder you call yourself a hippie.
Finding a bright side to having to deal with twats :hihi:
I hate to disillusion you, but that's not hippie, it's yuppie. :wink:
(No offense intended ZPH).

Sorry for the continuation of off topic, but I always thought yuppie stood for 'Young Upwardly Person' - usually an insult to an obnoxious banker etc from the 1980s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuppie

Thus, tehlord was right.
And Andy is a hippie ( :singer: and he wants to get stoned...)

Anyway, Simon's products are brilliant - I've bought 4 of them - and he's easily one of the best sound designers around.
Actually, the evolution was beat; beatnik; yippie; hippie; yuppie.

It's a fact of growing up, any hippie that starts a business is a yuppie.
BTW, The original acronym actually stood for 'Young Urban Professional'. Obnoxious bankers were simply called 'the man'.

Of course, that was all in the 1970's. On this coast, by the 1980's hippies were extinct.

Just don't call me a hipster, or I'll have to kill you ;)
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Just don't call me a hipster, or I'll have to kill you ;)
Agreed! :D

BBFG# wrote:
Doug1978 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
tehlord wrote:
ZenPunkHippy wrote:Yep, 1 in X customers is going to be a psycho. For bett... well for worse, nothing good can come of it.
The number of psychos seems to increase at a fairly constant rate with the number of users, so look at it on the bright side: more psychos must mean business is good ;)
Peace,
Andy.
No wonder you call yourself a hippie.
Finding a bright side to having to deal with twats :hihi:
I hate to disillusion you, but that's not hippie, it's yuppie. :wink:
(No offense intended ZPH).

Sorry for the continuation of off topic, but I always thought yuppie stood for 'Young Upwardly Person' - usually an insult to an obnoxious banker etc from the 1980s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuppie

Thus, tehlord was right.
And Andy is a hippie ( :singer: and he wants to get stoned...)

Anyway, Simon's products are brilliant - I've bought 4 of them - and he's easily one of the best sound designers around.
Actually, the evolution was beat; beatnik; yippie; hippie; yuppie.
Dont forget hipster dufus.....
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Return to “patchpool”