Trolling customers

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You're welcome :)

Edit: Weird to see Share-it not allowing multi GB downloads when they're advertising no file size limits.
Last edited by discoDSP on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi simon, sorry to hear about your bad experience. i can only say that your very friendly support via email is so much more important to me than receiving the product that i bought within seconds after the purchase.
keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to more fascinating libraries from you in the future :hug:

Gosh wrote:hi simon, sorry to hear about your bad experience. i can only say that your very friendly support via email is so much more important to me than receiving the product that i bought within seconds after the purchase.
keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to more fascinating libraries from you in the future :hug:
Thank's for the kind words and your support :hug:

I'm actually amazed, how many KVRians posted in this thread, great community - hugs to All!

If I may:
Just act like "nothing ever happened" with these off-the-wall people. You will surprised how powerful is to be transparent but on two feet though.

A related situation on rice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-ZmvxfBxE

We flattened an entire department with this tactic and now everyone knows how to interact.

When this happens, just observe and keep going with your intent to finish your part.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

The heck is a Razilla?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:The heck is a Razilla?
It's a free app for decompressing RARs - it was advised in my order response mail with the dl link.

In case you don't have it on your site (maybe in several places), actually post something like:

"I'm a one-man operation and I handle every order personally, not automatically. Response time is rarely longer than 24 hours. Thank you for your order and your patience. And if you do NOT receive the link within 24 hours, please shoot me an e-mail. Thanks!"

Some people live off being negative (the guy stalking you). We sell items on eBay and 99% of the folks are great (not just here in the states, but around the world). We got a negative from someone recently because the sad little person had buyer's remorse "I can't believe I paid that much for an ad" -- like we went to Quebec and made him buy it at gun point.

We simply blocked him from us. But yeah, it gets under your skin.

Our pastor once said he could get 300 positive e-mails, but it was the one crazy one that could ruin his day if he let it.

Continue the good fight!

i haven't read the whole thread, only the original post and i have to say: you're totally right, Simon.
"It dreamed itself along"

liquidsound wrote:If I may:
Just act like "nothing ever happened" with these off-the-wall people. You will surprised how powerful is to be transparent but on two feet though.
Shure, you may :)
In fact I consciously decided this morning to let go of my self-control and act like I felt in that moment. I had already deleted my response mail, but the "i'm not taking this shit"-notion felt better than gaining 20 bucks by selling some sounds. Nevertheless, your advised route would probably have been wiser.

[quote="MIDICH1"]In case you don't have it on your site (maybe in several places), actually post something like:

"I'm a one-man operation and I handle every order personally, not automatically. Response time is rarely longer than 24 hours. Thank you for your order and your patience. And if you do NOT receive the link within 24 hours, please shoot me an e-mail. Thanks!"

/quote]

Right above every paypal button on patchpool this is written loud and clearly:

After your order has been manually processed you'll receive a confirmation Email including the download link, please allow me a few hours to process your order.

Most people seem to read and respect it, some may not even read it, some may ignore it and start their rant...well now after a day has passed this all seems much less disturbing.

Hi Simon.

I use E-Junkie for the processing of my soundbanks and they are yet to fail me. Very stable and runs smoothly. The problem as you say regarding hosting is an issue yes BUT... you can host files remotely on your own server / webhost and make the system send out redirections instead.

To show you an example, I have asked the system to send you a soundset which is remotely hosted on my own webhost. You can also send out stored codes if you like.

You should give it a shot, there's a free trial... nothing to lose and it could save you a lot of manual labour. Just saying, one SD to another. :hug:

$18 a month is my expenses on that account. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I put these in my home page,to avoid these

IMPORTANT: ALL ORDERS ARE HANDLED BY HAND,YOUR PURCHASED SOUNDSET WILL BE DELIVERED AT YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS.

orders delivery from 8am to midnight (GMT)

No one complayn about these,'till now :hihi:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

reusenoise wrote:I put these in my home page,to avoid these

IMPORTANT: ALL ORDERS ARE HANDLED BY HAND,YOUR PURCHASED SOUNDSET WILL BE DELIVERED AT YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS.

orders delivery from 8am to midnight (GMT)

No one complayn about these,'till now :hihi:
Just wait a little longer :)

Luftrum wrote:Hi Simon.

I use E-Junkie for the processing of my soundbanks and they are yet to fail me. Very stable and runs smoothly. The problem as you say regarding hosting is an issue yes BUT... you can host files remotely on your own server / webhost and make the system send out redirections instead.

To show you an example, I have asked the system to send you a soundset which is remotely hosted on my own webhost. You can also send out stored codes if you like.

You should give it a shot, there's a free trial... nothing to lose and it could save you a lot of manual labour. Just saying, one SD to another. :hug:

$18 a month is my expenses on that account. :)
Thank's Luftrum, we discussed this earlier in this thread and I have already investigated into E-Junkie. So far it seems the best solution for the imminent future.

I wouldn't call it "trolling".

"Impatient and aggressive customers" would be a more appropiate definition in this case :)
Last edited by Nielzie on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “patchpool”