Sound Library MetaVox - please check the other threads

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here are some first demos for my new sound library MetaVox featuring the exceptional overtone singing of Gareth Lubbe.

This will be a cross platform library focussing on Alchemy but maybe also including patches for Iris and Kontakt. As soon as I know exactly where this is heading I will make a pre-order announcement and specify the library content.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... ox-library
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wow These sound great! looking forward to the release whenever that may be.... :)

kontakt1968 wrote:Wow These sound great! looking forward to the release whenever that may be.... :)
Thank's - not too far away, I just have to finish some other stuff and then it's this library.

And yet another one, this time using 2 new patches:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/h ... -cloud-and

count me in, simon :love:

Gosh wrote:count me in, simon :love:
Will do :)

So I skipped the cross-platform idea and went with Alchemy. I assume that excerpts for Kontakt will be released later, maybe also some Iris stuff. But programming sounds for 3 plugs simultaneously is unintuitive and obtrusive I learned.

Will def buy this. I have had so much fun with your other Alchemy sound sets especially with the Alchemy Metallurgy. Only problem it takes ages to go throughout all the patches. It's just so damn addictive to play with them so it easily takes an hour per patch.

After you have finished this it would be cool if you could do sound bank around musical toys. Any toy collectors here who could lend their toys to be sampled for Simon? :hihi:

Vertti wrote:Will def buy this. I have had so much fun with your other Alchemy sound sets especially with the Alchemy Metallurgy. Only problem it takes ages to go throughout all the patches. It's just so damn addictive to play with them so it easily takes an hour per patch.

After you have finished this it would be cool if you could do sound bank around musical toys. Any toy collectors here who could lend their toys to be sampled for Simon? :hihi:
Well, it can take up to a day ore more to create a patch including the sampling and sample editing, so one hour to get to know a sound seems to be a fair share :)
In case you haven't noticed, MetaVox is up for preorder now, see the other thread.

Return to “patchpool”