What's next on patchpool...

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sampleconstruct wrote:The next projects:
I've started recycling samples from my library Framedrum for Alchemy and I'm creating patches for MachFive with those, so they will become part of Scattered Entity Vol. 2. I will hire/buy more exotic percussion instruments for that volume and extensively sample another instrument which I haven't decided on, I'm leaning towards a Sarod which I could buy in India at a good price.

Then there is also a 2nd set for Spectral in the making. The new website is almost ready too, yay...
Here is first jam with a multisampled framedrum patch in MachFive 3:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/f ... -scattered

I think you should do some preset patches for Kyma
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:I think you should do some preset patches for Kyma
Invest 4000 bucks worth of hardware, then try to sell 8k worth of patches to make some profit out of it...I don't think so, but thank's for the suggestion :)

Thinking loud:

After the release of Spectral Rays today, the next release will be DNA for Molekular during the first half of May, followed by a library for Alchemy which uses the waterphone samples from my MachFive library Scattered Entity.

The Iris subscription has it's 2-year-anniversary on April 19, I'll try to release set no. 43 on that day.

Still waiting for the webdesigner to finish the new website, it's been a lot of work as so many pages and libraries have accumulated, but I hope he will get it done over the easter days.

Here are some demos for the upcoming Waterphonia for Alchemy-library:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... or-alchemy

I love all your work, but would be especially happy to see you return to the Absynth subscription set. I know there is a problem with the comb filter, but no way to work around it?????

jc_vt wrote:I love all your work, but would be especially happy to see you return to the Absynth subscription set. I know there is a problem with the comb filter, but no way to work around it?????
Currently I really have no interest whatsoever in Absynth anymore as there are so many other instruments out there which just sound way better and represent much better what's possible with software synthesis today. But never say never, maybe one day Absynth will grab me again.

I do understand, but that is a disappointment to those who bought into the subscription ….I guess we can always hope!

jc_vt wrote:I do understand, but that is a disappointment to those who bought into the subscription ….I guess we can always hope!
I understand your point too, but I think all subscribers got more than their money's worth out of the subscription, even if will never release an Absynth patch again.
132 patches with more than 1.6 Gigabyte of samples is quite a big and diverse library and most subscribers only paid/donated peanuts for it.

Are you still interested in Tremor? I recently acquired it but thought it worth checking with you before considering getting a subscription again….

jc_vt wrote:Are you still interested in Tremor? I recently acquired it but thought it worth checking with you before considering getting a subscription again….
If you get the Tremendous Beatz set, this will give you the subscription for free on top, and yes, I am still interested in making sounds and beats with Tremor.

Made a third demo track today for the upcoming Waterphonia Bank for Alchemy. On top of all the waterphone samples I might add something else, still thinking, could be a string instrument...

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... or-alchemy

Sampleconstruct wrote:On top of all the waterphone samples I might add something else, still thinking, could be a string instrument...
Ordered an Oud yesterday, water and wood - Aqualignum for Alchemy...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:On top of all the waterphone samples I might add something else, still thinking, could be a string instrument...
Ordered an Oud yesterday, water and wood - Aqualignum for Alchemy...
The Oud arrived today, what a beautiful, sonorous instrument it is. It's going to be delightful to sample this and add some warm wooden sounds to the metallic waterphone world.

I play many plucked instruments and often play them near ouds for it's own sympathetic resonances. Perhaps an ir of an oud would be useful.

jas wrote:I play many plucked instruments and often play them near ouds for it's own sympathetic resonances. Perhaps an ir of an oud would be useful.
I wouldn't really know what to use as an impulse to capture the response, but I might try that and see what comes out of it. Would be hard to place a speaker playing a noise burst inside the Oud :), or a gas pistol maybe?

Return to “patchpool”