Coming soon on patchpool: Sonic Cinema for HALion 5 - pre-or

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here comes the pre-order announcement for my next project:

Sonic Cinema for HALion 5

This sound library comprises dozens of cinematic soundscapes, evocative pads and musical textures designed for producing epic soundtracks, ambient music and anything that needs inspiring sonic ingredients beyond the ordinary.

Sonic Cinema also contains dark cinematic brass instruments made with/derived from sampled instruments like the sousaphone, trombone, euphonium and french horn which were exclusively recorded for this library, mainly in a dry studio environment. Some of the french horn recordings were conducted in a church.

Then there are also sounds in this library made with/derived from a multisampled acoustic guitar played with an electric bow and you will find some beautiful and otherworldly chime and glass sounds. Scraped Tamtam sounds add another mysterious dimension to this sound library,

The patches will combine HALions outstanding granular engine, the normal sampling mode and the very versatile synth module. Eight Macros and the Modwheel are programmed for each preset to enable the user to deeply interact with the sounds, some patches also use Aftertouch, Sphere-modulation, FlexPhrasers and keyswitches.

The library will be distributed as a protected HALion sound-archive for the sample content and tagged vst3-presets.

Specifications:
  • 92 instruments/presets
    around 3+ Gigabyte of samples (48 khz/ 24 Bit / stereo)
    ETA: end of January 2014
    delivery: download
    price on release: € 59 Euro
Pre-order Sonic Cinema now for € 47.20 Euro and save 20%.

Please note: the full version of HALion 5 is required to play the patches from this library.

Product page.

All demos below were produced entirely with HALion 5 using only patches from Sonic Cinema, no post-processing was applied apart from a limiter on the outputs and some volume automation, if several instances of HALion were used in a track. If a demo does use 3rd party reverb, it will be mentioned in the track title.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... xperiments

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

A demo using two patches from Sonic Cinema, I learned the whole night how to use the FlexPhrase modules, assigning them to the TriggerPads also via keyswitches - really powerful tools these are.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/q ... nic-cinema

And a demo for patch "Drone Beast" - 100% HALion:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/d ... nic-cinema

So I bought these for Sonic Cinema, some nice granulated chimey textures will fit well into this library:

Never mind ... I see it will be a vstsound file.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:are the samples unlocked?
They are saved as a vstsound-archive so you can't resave them. That's the only way to distribute HALion sounds. But there is no copy protection like eLicenser or whatnot.

thank you Simon , i have really waiting for that you make an Library for H5 !

there are not much 3rd developer arround which like H5 !

i'm going definetly to buy it when its available

DrumAddict wrote:thank you Simon , i have really waiting for that you make an Library for H5 !

I bought Halion 5 especielly because Simon is doing sounds for it..

It looks like an awesome instrument. So I'm sure I'm going to love it, and the Sonic Cinema bank!
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

at that price they should be mind blowing
You start at A finish at B and everything else in-between is what you make it .......... that's life and music

DrumAddict wrote:thank you Simon , i have really waiting for that you make an Library for H5 !

I seem to pick the instruments which are least popular lately, like MachFive 3 and HALion 5 :)
But these are the instruments which fascinate me most atm.

filtafreq wrote:at that price they should be mind blowing
Well, they won't be shitty or mediocre for sure and for a sample/sound library with around 3 GB including original multisamples of real instruments I don't think the price is very steep. You can spend much more for much less these days.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
filtafreq wrote:at that price they should be mind blowing
Well, they won't be shitty or mediocre for sure and for a sample/sound library with around 3 GB including original multisamples of real instruments I don't think the price is very steep. You can spend much more for much less these days.
lol, I don't think he meant it the way it seems. I read it in terms of a complement.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

for the quality of your work, the price is absolutely right, simon. i, for one, am looking forward to sonic cinema because i know there will be some beautiful patches to discover.
cheers

Gosh wrote:for the quality of your work, the price is absolutely right, simon. i, for one, am looking forward to sonic cinema because i know there will be some beautiful patches to discover.
cheers
Thank you!

Got up at 4 and finished these 2 patches - then had to make this demo:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/t ... nic-cinema

Return to “patchpool”