SoundPack releases on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just released a SoundPack with waterphone samples, originally sampled for my sound library Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for MachFive.

SoundPack Waterphonia
511 MB uncompressed - 110 waterphone samples - 48 Khz/24 Bit/wav/stereo
Price: € 25 Euro

110 exceptional waterphone samples recorded using 3 top notch Neumann microphones in L-C-R, the Neumann U87 being the center Mic and a stereo set of KM-184 for the left and right side. Originally sampled for my Sound Bank Scattered Entity Vol. 1

The 110 samples are categorized in four sub-folders:
  • Arps Swirls Textures - 47 wavs, all sorts of arpeggios, glissandi, flageolets, single accents and swirls

Long Bow Sustain - 18 wavs, these samples were played with a violin bow, continuous bowing and have a distinct tonality.

Percussion - 40 wavs, hiiting the bottom and sides of the waterphone with gong beaters, also hitting the metal bars with drumsticks, sampled for the use in round robin chains and multiple velocity layers in sample players.

Waterless Waterphone - 15 wavs, these samples were recorded with hardly any water inside the waterphone which produces sounds with less modulation and swirl effects.
Watermarked audio demos, one long file for each category:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... aterphonia

Product page.

Thank's for reading
Simon

I just released a SoundPack (wavs/48 Khz/24 Bit/557.5 MB uncompressed) Overtones with samples from my Alchemy library MetaVox +1 new processed overtone soundscape.

The 76 samples are categorized in four folders:
Transitions (31 pure samples and 6 samples with isolated harmonics) - harmonic transitions in various speeds and rhythms at various root notes, also using isolated files where the root notes were totally removed so that only the harmonics remain. Sometimes these harmonics were then tuned to a tempered scale eliminating the natural pitch offset natural harmonics have.

Gliss and Trills (16 samples) - overtone trills and glissandi where the root note shifts in pitch and the harmonics sometimes even shift in the opposite direction.

Throat Singing (10 samples +1 spectralized derivative) - tuvinian style drones and transitions.

Processed (12 samples) - electronically processed derivatives, also using isolated files where the root notes were totally removed so that onlythe delicate harmonics remain.

Price: € 30 EUR
Delivery: Download (RAR)
Product page.

Here is a widget with four watermarked demos, each demo track containing all the samples from each category.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... -overtones

Thank's for reading.

Simon Stockhausen

Return to “patchpool”