User examples of Mach Five playing Scattered Entity sounds

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the huge comment about the last track so I thought I'd keep on track and worked out a six part harmony using the previouss tracks four part harmony as a basis. Still using the Scattered Entity sounds, this is the list:

Eden Garden Soprano play Alt 2, Bass (low) parts.
Elves Hum Alt 1, Tenor and Bass (high) parts

The above two play all six voices

Granular Violins (soprano)
SpectralBowlDrone (Bass)

Granular Waterphone Texture 02 (Atlo High)
Harmonic Synth Bass (high)
Harp Pad Beauty (Soprano and Alt (high)

Had some difficulty with my Numerology4 Pro setup so it's perhaps not as polished as it could have been, also I need to work out how to do the modulations; globaly or individually for each melodic par whicht would require me doubling the number of instances of the various sounds..

Notably even without a lot of modulation the sounds themselves have so much going on so they are interesting as is..

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/ambi ... h5/s-fey8m
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

double post because of slow update at KVR
Last edited by TwoToneshuzz on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here is another attempt at a Huge Ambient sound, this time with 2 main sounds that play all six voices of a harmonic progression, though the one sound has it''s tones transposed by a minor 2 and a minor 4th so in effect it becomes a faux 12 part harmony.

5 other voices play various parts of the harmony.

The whole thing is slowed down to half the speed of the previous track.

So I hope with all this tinkering and such I have created something which is more of everything, just not more boring, intricate with lots of interest yet still listenable, not bewildering!

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/ambi ... h6/s-bW0u3

I'll listen later tonight, I'm currently in the final stages of my Sonic Cinema-PDF, writing all those descriptions is making me somewhat insane.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:Here is another attempt at a Huge Ambient sound, this time with 2 main sounds that play all six voices of a harmonic progression, though the one sound has it''s tones transposed by a minor 2 and a minor 4th so in effect it becomes a faux 12 part harmony.

5 other voices play various parts of the harmony.

The whole thing is slowed down to half the speed of the previous track.

So I hope with all this tinkering and such I have created something which is more of everything, just not more boring, intricate with lots of interest yet still listenable, not bewildering!

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/ambi ... h6/s-bW0u3
I love this!

EDIT: it's seems like the Adagio movement of a large ambient symphony.

Thanks for the compliments! I get truly more inspired as I continue to work with your sounds..

Nice demos!
Keep it up.

Firebird wrote:Nice demos!
Keep it up.
Thanks for the compliments.. I'm going to refine my output and revisit some of the ideas I've worked out in the Demos, so there is likely some improved versions in the works in the not too distant future!!

Return to “patchpool”