Metaphysical Function Eternity - Help

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let me start by saying I'm not a big Reaktor user (in fact thats why I purchased your dron-e and MF Eternity libs - to get me to play around and see whats possible) but for whatever reason I cannot get MF Eternity to function correctly.

I was able to follow your instructions and youtube video fine for dron-e, but when I do the same for MF Eternity, it constantly makes noise with no way of stopping. I can switch patches, and the sounds do change, but its like a note is stuck and it just keeps going and going.

I'm running Reaktor 5.9. I must have done something wrong, or there is a bug in the MF ensemble? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

edit: looks like this is how this synth works! WOW!! Going to explore how to actually use this thing. Anyone know of a good tutorial or video to get started with this synth? I've never seen anything like it before!! :tu:
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:Let me start by saying I'm not a big Reaktor user (in fact thats why I purchased your dron-e and MF Eternity libs - to get me to play around and see whats possible) but for whatever reason I cannot get MF Eternity to function correctly.

I was able to follow your instructions and youtube video fine for dron-e, but when I do the same for MF Eternity, it constantly makes noise with no way of stopping. I can switch patches, and the sounds do change, but its like a note is stuck and it just keeps going and going.

I'm running Reaktor 5.9. I must have done something wrong, or there is a bug in the MF ensemble? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

edit: looks like this is how this synth works! WOW!! Going to explore how to actually use this thing. Anyone know of a good tutorial or video to get started with this synth? I've never seen anything like it before!! :tu:
Well, you answered your own question already, MF is unique and special, only the patches marked with an (M) in their name react to incoming Midi notes, but all patches always play all the time, there is no ADSR shaping the envelope and notes are not triggered by Midi. You can e.g. switch off the automation I programmed into the patches and automate the sliders in your DAW to make the sounds fit into your music/project.

Return to “patchpool”