Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
dnekm
KVRAF

3308 posts since 19 Apr, 2005, from The City Beneath the Sea

Postby dnekm; Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:53 pm Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available in both SFZ/WAV and SF2 formats

The 10th Anniversary of the release of the very first Anomaly soundset... :D

Anomaly Vol. 1 collects together Anomalies VII through XXII as well as Anomaly Variations (Anomaly XXI) and Anomaly Core. It also includes Anomaly V, selections from Dreams and Nightmares 1, 3 and IV, Incantations V - Nightmares Under Earth, Incantations VI - Unholy Rites, Rain and Thunder 1/2, and Birds, Bugs and Cats.

It is available as a sample set of SFZ/WAV files only - no presets.

There are four preset packs:

Kontakt V5.5.2
Absynth V5.3.1
Anomaly/Wusik V6/V7 and Wusik V8
Dimension Pro/Rapture.

Each preset pack contains 1,731 single sound instrument presets. There will also be multi-sound presets.

The sounds have been sorted into the 20 folders listed below. Duplicate files names for sounds within these folders have been re-named.

Atmospheric Whispers: 99 sounds as SFZ/WAV (non-looped) - 135 Mb
Bird, Bugs and Cats: 32 sounds as SFZ/WAV (non-looped) - 500 Mb
Dark Places: 73 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 250 Mb
Darkness 1: 106 SFZ/WAV/nki files - 362 Mb
Darkness 2: 106 SFZ/WAV/nki files - 359 Mb
Disturbances 1: 98 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 330 Mb
Disturbances 2: 98 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 330 Mb
Dreams and Nightmares: 95 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 231 Mb
Enochian: 117 sounds as SFZ/WAV (non-looped) - 550 Mb
Morphing Pads: 50 SFZ/WAV - 139 Mb
Rain and Thunder: 40 sounds as SFZ/WAV (non-looped) - 987 Mb
Shadows 1: 109 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 370 Mb
Shadows 2: 109 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 368 Mb
Spirits 1: 83 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 281 Mb
Spirits 2: 83 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 279 Mb
The Asylum: 50 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 247 Mb
The Nightmare Factory 1: 90 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 242 Mb
The Nightmare Factory 2: 90 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 246 Mb
Voices: 105 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 446 Mb
Wasteland: 98 sounds as SFZ/WAV - 302 Mb

For a total of 1,731 sounds as SFZ/WAV files, 6.8 Gb.

This offers one price for the available Anomalies up to Anomaly XXII and also lets you easily use all of the sounds with each other.

135 audio demos are available of the samples themselves:

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/index.html

Here are the pages for each Preset Pack:

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/Wusik.html

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/Kontakt5.html

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/Absynth.html

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/Cakewalk.html

The current status of each Preset Pack will be listed below:

Anomaly VSTi/Wusik V6/V7 and Wusik V8:
Anomaly/Wusik 6/7 - 1,731 Instrument Presets, 500 Multis
Wusik V8 - 1,731 Instrument Presets, 500 Multis

Kontakt V5.5.2 - 1,731 Instrument Presets, 500 Multis

Absynth V5.3.1 - 1,731 Instrument Presets, 500 Multis

Cakewalk (Dimension Pro, Rapture, Rapture Pro)
Dimension Pro - 1,731 Instrument Presets, 500 Multis
Rapture - 1,731 Instrument Presets, 500 Multis

There is also a .sf2 (soundfont) version:

http://westgatesounds.net/AnomalySF2/index.html

Thank you to everyone who has supported Anomaly and Westgatesounds.net for the past 10 years. I never imagined - making the very first Anomaly - that I would spend this time further exploring the Aural Darkness with you.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:17 pm Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

All 1,731 .nki presets have been finished for the Anomaly Vol. 1 Kontakt Preset Pack. You must have Kontakt V5.5.2 or higher for these to work.

At the moment, there are 43 .nkm (Multis) as well. When the preset pack is complete - there will be between 500 and 1,000 Multis.

Audio demos of some of the finished Multis are up:

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/Kontakt5.html

For now, you can buy the Anomaly Vol. 1 Kontakt Preset Pack for $10. The price will rise to $20 when all of the Multis are complete.

For them to work you must also buy the Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset (see above).

My plan is to complete the Instrument presets for the other Preset Packs:
Anomaly/WusikV6/V7
Dimension Pro/Rapture
Absynth V5.3.1

and then go back and do Multi presets for all of the instruments.

I have already started the Multis for Kontakt so I will continue to work on them as well as make the Instrument presets for the other instruments above. I will most likely issue monthly updates to the Kontakt Multis.

This is a work in progress. By spending the time doing all of this, I can finally present Anomaly as a whole - complete - instrument/soundset.
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

9047 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, TX USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 am Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

I came. I saw. I bought. How could anyone pass up on this?!?!?!?!?!
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:27 am Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

Thanks.... :D

I started working on the single sound Absynth presets:

Also on that page is a file with 19 Effect presets for Absynth V5.3.1. The ones with long in the names are intended for use with vocals.

Right now the 4 folder of non-looped sounds are finished. Each sound is set to Loop All and has a few performance controls set.

I have just started working on the folders where I have to manually set the loop points for each sound.

The single sound presets will have the sound loaded and the loop points set, an Effect applied and performance controls set for pitch and FX feedback.

The multi-sound presets will have much more in the way of performance controls set up.

More to come....
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:29 pm Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

Also wanted to add a note in reference to the Absynth single sound presets.

Because you have to manually enter loop points in Absynth, these single sound presets not only serve as a starting point for your own experiments but also as a set of reference presets for when you need to know the loop points of any particular sound.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 pm Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

There are only four folders left for single sound presets for Absynth to be done.

Note - I just finished working on "The Asylum". Half of those sounds are longer than can be looped in Absynth, so I had to make new loops just for those sounds. I managed to do all of them except for one.

Also, there are now 45 Effects presets available on the Absynth page:

dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:39 pm Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

One folder left to go. Just finished working on the Voices folder. Some notes:

Half of the sounds in this folder were longer than can be looped in Absynth.

For half of these, I was able to create shorter loops and enter these values into Absynth.

For the other half, I made a folder named Absynth Alternates which is a sub-folder of Voices. This will be a part of the Absynth Preset Pack. This holds new, shorter, looped samples that loop properly in Absynth. The folder holds 24 WAV files and is 86.6 Mb.
mholloway
KVRian

722 posts since 10 Jan, 2009, from Portland, OR, USA

Postby mholloway; Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 am Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

dnekm wrote:Thanks.... :D

I started working on the single sound Absynth presets:

Also on that page is a file with 19 Effect presets for Absynth V5.3.1. The ones with long in the names are intended for use with vocals.

Right now the 4 folder of non-looped sounds are finished. Each sound is set to Loop All and has a few performance controls set.

I have just started working on the folders where I have to manually set the loop points for each sound.

The single sound presets will have the sound loaded and the loop points set, an Effect applied and performance controls set for pitch and FX feedback.

The multi-sound presets will have much more in the way of performance controls set up.

More to come....

Once the Absynth version is complete, I'll be grabbing that one. Cheers.
-M

EDIT: wait, it seems it's already done? is the version posted on your site including the Multis you spoke of working on earlier?
www.dwifh.com - old-school industrial music by DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:29 am Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

Thank you for the interest... :D

The single sound presets are finished for Absynth. I will be starting the multi-sound presets after I finish the Wusik and Kontakt ones.

Basically, when audio demos start going up on the Preset Pack pages, they are being actively worked on.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:26 pm Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

A note on the Anomaly/Wusik Preset pack....

The first wave of presets, going through sound by sound, are going to be simple combinations and sometimes using the WavSeq's.

There is a reason for this.

The first wave, as well as the single sound presets should all translate just fine into Wusik V8.

Once I start using the WavSeq's more - and their capability to do things to the filters - then things do not always translate so well.

I am fully taking this into account when making the presets. I do plan on making a Wusik V8 version after all of the work on the presets is done - for the Anomaly/Wusik version. I just am trying not to get bogged down in the conversion process.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:29 pm Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available...

Cleaning up this topic..... Please bear with me.... I am trying to have all of the information in the first post. That will also be where the most current preset counts will be kept.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 am Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available in both SFZ/WAV and SF2 formats

Dimension Pro Multis now at 500.

I will start working on making the final audio demos tomorrow......
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 pm Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available in both SFZ/WAV and SF2 formats

All of the audio demos for Dimension Pro are now up.....

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/Cakewalk.html
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:18 am Re: Anomaly Vol. 1 Sampleset is now available in both SFZ/WAV and SF2 formats

Rapture Multis are now at 500.

I will be working on audio demos over the next few days.....

Moderator: dnekm

Return to Westgatesounds.net