Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
dnekm
KVRAF

3241 posts since 19 Apr, 2005, from The City Beneath the Sea

Postby dnekm; Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

The Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack is now available.

This preset pack requires Kontakt V5.5.2 or higher and the Anomaly Vol 1 Sampleset.

The Anomaly Vol.1 Presets pack contains both single sound Instrument .nki presets and multi sound .nkm Multis.

The Instruments folder contains the following:

Atmospheric Whispers: 99 Kontakt Instruments
Bird, Bugs and Cats: 32 Kontakt Instruments
Dark Places: 73 Kontakt Instruments
Darkness 1: 106 Kontakt Instruments
Darkness 2: 106 Kontakt Instruments
Disturbances 1: 98 Kontakt Instruments
Disturbances 2: 98 Kontakt Instruments
Dreams and Nightmares: 95 Kontakt Instruments
Enochian: 117 Kontakt Instruments
Morphing Pads: 50 Kontakt Instruments
Rain and Thunder: 40 Kontakt Instruments
Shadows 1: 109 Kontakt Instruments
Shadows 2: 109 Kontakt Instruments
Spirits 1: 83 Kontakt Instruments
Spirits 2: 83 Kontakt Instruments
The Asylum: 50 Kontakt Instruments
The Nightmare Factory 1: 90 Kontakt Instruments
The Nightmare Factory 2: 90 Kontakt Instruments
Voices: 105 Kontakt Instruments
Wasteland: 98 Kontakt Instruments

For a total of 1,731 Kontakt Instrument (.nki) presets.

Each .nki has a four page scripted interface.

The Multis folder contains the following:

Darkness: 74 Kontakt Multis
Disturbances: 72 Kontakt Multis
Shadows: 90 Kontakt Multis
Spirits: 74 Kontakt Multis
The Asylum: 45 Kontakt Multis
Voices: 50 Kontakt Multis
Wasteland: 95 Kontakt Multis

For a total of 500 Multis (.nkm presets). When complete, there will be between 500 and 1,000 Multis in the preset pack.

Audio demos are available.

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/Kontakt5.html

The page for the Anomaly Vol 1 Sampleset is here:

http://westgatesounds.net/Anomaly/index.html
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:06 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

Just added the final audio demos for the Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack....
arturmeinild
KVRist

184 posts since 31 Oct, 2004, from Nærum, Denmark

Postby arturmeinild; Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:38 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

Hi, I just ordered these, do I get an email with the download link?
Also, do this soundset register in Kontakt as a library with a NI serial number?
Thanks.
Studio One 3 | Reaper 5 | NI Komplete 11 | Konkrete 3 | Voxengo Premium | Waldorf Edition 2
Free Kontakt Loop Player | Free Battery Dark Kits | Fight the loudness war - Pleasurize Music
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:00 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

Hello Artur,

I sent out your download emails this morning. If you have not gotten them, please either let me know here or through email and I will send them again.

This is a 3rd party library. I do not think it will install into the Library tab. Just browse to the Instruments and Multis folders to choose the presets in t6he file browser.
arturmeinild
KVRist

Postby arturmeinild; Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

Hi Daniel. I got the downloads, thanks.
Studio One 3 | Reaper 5 | NI Komplete 11 | Konkrete 3 | Voxengo Premium | Waldorf Edition 2
Free Kontakt Loop Player | Free Battery Dark Kits | Fight the loudness war - Pleasurize Music
arturmeinild
KVRist

Postby arturmeinild; Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

Hi again. Now I have tested these, and I have a suggestion. When you name the Kontakt instruments, I would suggest you name the first ones like this:
Whisper01
Whisper02
Whisper03
etc

Instead of Whisper1, Whisper2, Whisper3

In this way, you retain the correct order when browsing in Kontakt. If it's called Whisper1, Whisper2 etc. the browsing order is like this:
Whisper1
Whisper10
Whisper11 ...
Whisper2
Whisper20 ...
Etc.

Sadly, Kontakt does not have "intelligent" number sorting it seems.
But thanks, the sounds are great, looking forward to the remaining multis :-)
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:34 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

I can fix that in a preset update. I will keep it in mind when I start to work on Anomaly for Kontakt again....
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

I updated the preset files with Whisper01 to 09.

Download the presets again and replace them all, otherwise you will have to hunt down whisper1, etc... and remove them.
arturmeinild
KVRist

Postby arturmeinild; Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:47 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

Thanks!
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:24 pm Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

You are welcome.... :D
arturmeinild
KVRist

Postby arturmeinild; Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:15 am Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

Hi Daniel

When you resume work on the Kontakt Presets, would you consider making instrument variations where each of the different whispers is assigned to a different key? This could also go for some of the other effect-like sounds, where it would be nice to have the different variants mapped across the keyboard.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:44 pm Re: Anomaly Vol 1 Kontakt Preset Pack now available......

I will look into it.... :D

Moderator: dnekm

Return to Westgatesounds.net