Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
dnekm
KVRAF

3302 posts since 19 Apr, 2005, from The City Beneath the Sea

Postby dnekm; Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:37 am Westgatesounds.net 10th Anniversary Sale - 33% discounts until the end of the year

Westgatesounds.net is celebrating 10 tears since the release of the very first Anomaly this year.

For the month of October everything is on sale at a 33% discount.

Please see the sale page here:

http://westgatesounds.net/sale.html

There are links on that page to the 5 sale pages. You must use the paypal buttons on the sale pages to get the sale prices.

The Anomaly instrument, SFZ/WAV Bundles and SF2 (soundfont) Bundles are finished with payment buttons.

Over the next few days I will be adding the payment buttons to the SFZ/WAV and SF2 (soundfont) Individual Soundset pages.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:53 pm Re: Westgatesounds.net 10th Anniversary Sale - 33% discounts

I finished adding all of the paypal buttons to the sale pages......

Here are the links to the five sale pages:

Anomaly VSTi

SFZ/WAV Bundles

SF2 (soundfont) Bundles

SFZ/WAV Individual Soundsets

SF2 (soundfont) Individual Soundsets

Please remember - you have to use the paypal buttons on the sale pages to get the sale prices.
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 pm Re: Westgatesounds.net 10th Anniversary Sale - 33% discounts

I have decided to extend the 10th Anniversary sale until the end of the year..... :D
dnekm
KVRAF

Postby dnekm; Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:10 pm Re: Westgatesounds.net 10th Anniversary Sale - 33% discounts until the end of the year

Just a reminder that this sale has been extended until the end of the year. Happy Holidays.... :D

Moderator: dnekm

Return to Westgatesounds.net