Requiem light Issue

Official support for: soundiron.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

First of all I apologize for my bad english, i'm not native.

I just added Requiem light to Kontakt 5.3.1.37 for using it on Fruity Loops 9. But I have an strange problem:

Requiem light works with all instruments normally less all the legato options. When I select "Sustains_full_legato_2_way_oh_ah.nki" for example, I can hear only one note at a time, if I write simultaneous notes in the piano roll I can only hear 1 at a time for a very short time. After this, the notes that should have sounded simultaneously, are stuck in the kontakt keyboard like everything had bugged.
This is driving me crazy because when I press the space bar to start hearing the song (in FL Studio) I only hear 1 note at a time, but when I press again the space bar to stop hearing it, I hear all the notes (that I wrote) simultaneously for a second.

Please, help me.

Thanks.

Check your midi keyboard routing to FL Studio and Kontakt to make sure that note-on, note-down or note-off events aren't being lost or improperly triggered.

The legato presets support up to 3-part polyphony when legato is turned on, but melodies will merge into a single legato melody if you play notes that fall within the "Range" value of any currently playing note. Range is measured in semitone steps up or down from the currently played note. You can reduce the polyphony to 1 or 2 as well, if you're just playing lead melodic lines. Playing realtime legato with more than 1 voice requires practice, as you must keep each melody separate from the others, within the limits set by the Range value.

To play a legato melody, first play a note and hold it. To transition to a new note through a legato transition, play the new note and then release the old note. There must be a short period of overlap to tell the engine that you want the notes tied together.

Return to “Soundiron”