KnobMan bug reports!

Official support for: g200kg.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a few that I noticed:

* Raising StepReso in Animation Curves editing dialog over 100 leads to hanged KnobMan. Needs to close and restart. Max value should be 100, no?

* The vertical scrollbar in the Layout/Colors/Masking/Lighting section has too big range - when it's at the lowest position, not a single section is shown - the lowest position should line up with the bottom of the Lighting section.

* When moving between the text fields in the color picker with Tab key, the numbers are not selected, which slows down typing the values in. Please change this so that the numbers are selected upon selecting the next field with Tab!

etc.

I had these three in mind right now... Anybody feel free to continue listing! :)

Thank you!
I have confirmed.

Here's another bug:

* When using Export as individual files, the files are not numbered correctly. Let's say I'm exporting a knob with 32 animations to a folder, with the filename "wheel". The files that are created will be called:

wheel.png
wheel1.png
wheel2.png
wheel3.png
etc.

I would expect that the first file has 0 number after its name:

wheel0.png

EvilDragon wrote:Here's another bug:

* When using Export as individual files, the files are not numbered correctly. Let's say I'm exporting a knob with 32 animations to a folder, with the filename "wheel". The files that are created will be called:

wheel.png
wheel1.png
wheel2.png
wheel3.png
etc.

I would expect that the first file has 0 number after its name:

wheel0.png
hi,
KnobMan expect the specified filename is the "first-frame filename" with number suffix. KnobMan will automatically increment the number suffix part.
for example...

"test0.png" => test0.png test1.png test2.png ...
"test-5.png" => test-5.png test-6.png test-7.png ...
"test001.png" => test001.png test002.png test003.png ...

certainly, the behavior of no-suffixed filename is a little confusable.
(but I should also consider about overwrite prompting)

Aha, I see! Good to know this, I'll use this method of naming for now then.

Not sure how big this is but the program does not close when hitting (X) or end on windows 7. I must kill it with task manager.
Stoner

Somethimes when I try to edit dynamic text structure(parameters) JKnobMan is going freeze.
This probably happens because I accidentally press key that has no sense for this field (For example I miss button on keyboard and type " instead of : ).
Now i first type text in notepad and then copy to JKnobMan text field.

I write this just because I like JKnobMan very much. It's great, thank you!!!

boomtown.cowboy wrote:Somethimes when I try to edit dynamic text structure(parameters) JKnobMan is going freeze.
Hi,
JKnobMan is updated to 1.2.6 for just fix the freezing bug :)

http://www.g200kg.com/en/software/knobman.html

Great news ! Thank you very much !

Return to “g200kg”