You should develop a Melodyne clone...

Official support for: g200kg.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

....and sell it, I promise to be your first customer :)

Second :D
God save the Groove!

Where do you need the clone? There are several pitch correction plugins in the market. And if you need the features of the Melodyne, why don't you buy the Melodyne? Althoug someone made at the moment 1:1 clone, after some time, those who have more resources and talent, have developed the prodcut better (most likely the original developer). H.

Something similar to Melodyne DNA?

Just imagine the amount of R&D that went into that technology, not to mention the bucks to pay the people that turned it into code.

n00bs, ya gotta luv em :lol:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

This was interesting but really buggy. Very similar though.

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/visualv ... y_cochleor

When did melodyne first come out?

Harry_HH wrote:Where do you need the clone? There are several pitch correction plugins in the market. And if you need the features of the Melodyne, why don't you buy the Melodyne?
The point was of course that this Melodyne clone will be competitively priced.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Something similar to Melodyne DNA?

Just imagine the amount of R&D that went into that technology, not to mention the bucks to pay the people that turned it into code.

n00bs, ya gotta luv em :lol:
Something like DNA is not needed for most people, so a Melodyne-clone without this kind of feature will still do fine. There aren't a lot of Melodyne style products on the market, and this guy obviously have some skills, especially in the pitch-correction field. I believe g200kg is capable of coding this kind of plugin that will satisfy 90% of the users + he can make good money out of it.

just what i thought while reading this thread: ferez21 put the words out of my mouth! :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

This might be it... 25€ but no demo that I can find though :(

http://www.synleor.com/visualvox-polophonic.html

Edit: and... Mac only now... Dang.

arkmabat wrote:This might be it... 25€ but no demo that I can find though :(

http://www.synleor.com/visualvox-polophonic.html
Yep,
Just stumbled upon it a couple of days ago.
It seems like they have some bugs and current development status is unknown :\

It is odd that melodyne has such a monopoly on polyphonic editing...

arkmabat wrote:It is odd that melodyne has such a monopoly on polyphonic editing...
Does iZotope's Iris have any overlap with Melodyne? They both have demos, so I could try them and see, but has anyone here done that already and know offhand?

BTW, the audio samples on the Visual Vox page sound really good. They say that it is an "intel MAC VST plugin." So, I'm assuming it won't run on Windows 8. For 25E, I might give it shot if it would.

Thanks!

Roy

Return to “g200kg”