Rovee! need help :(

Official support for: g200kg.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! I am using rovee as a female to male voice changer and it works great. But the problem is I can currently only use it for skype through a program called clownfish. Is their a way to use rovee for any program by possibly making rovee changing my voice and sending it as an output so that in any application my voice would be changed? What would be the best way to accomplish this?

thank you for your great work! :)

Write a script and hire a voice actor....
Buy a darth vader mask and a decent microphone....
Why would you want to alter your voice on skype? Sounds a bit dodgy.
Make that a lot dodgy....
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Me and my friends like messing around with voices and do accents and stuff. Its actually alot of fun, also we are a band and like hearing our voices in a different tone we would actually love to use this program in a live setting.

VST plugins like rovee is designed for music creation systems. If you insist, you should use VST host and one of 'Virtual Audio Cable' software and complex signal routing is needed.

Mic => VST host(with rovee) => virtual audio cable => any program

thank you so much for the reply! but how do I exactly use vst host and virtual audio cable to use rovee in a live setting? Im not at all tech savy :(

g200kg wrote:VST plugins like rovee is designed for music creation systems. If you insist, you should use VST host and one of 'Virtual Audio Cable' software and complex signal routing is needed.

Mic => VST host(with rovee) => virtual audio cable => any program
is there also a delay using virtual audio cable and vst host for rovee?

Return to “g200kg”