Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Yuroun
KVRist

378 posts since 3 Feb, 2007, from Netherlands, Tilburg

Postby Yuroun; Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:52 am Birthday Sale

As every year we have a Birthday Sale with my birthday. This year we give a 46% discount (my age now) when you use the coupon BirthdaySale2014 on check out.

Sale ends wednesday 17th 18:00 CEST

http://www.yuroun-sounddesign.com
BBFG#
KVRAF

5347 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Postby BBFG#; Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:23 pm Re: Birthday Sale

:clap: :tu: :clap: :tu: :clap:
Happy Birthday!
:tu: :clap: :tu: :clap: :tu:

Have four sets in my cart now but need to ask if the download is immediate or do you send links? I ask because I have more download limit left in the 'wee' hours right now.

Also I noticed my old orders don't show up in my account anymore either. I just re-installed everything and have my sets backed-up anyway. But for some reason, one of the png images disappeared. Anyway I can get you send me just that? (Stones of Albion).

Hoping you have some new stuff coming for Alchemy soon.
Yuroun
KVRist

Postby Yuroun; Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:22 pm Re: Birthday Sale

BBFG# wrote::clap: :tu: :clap: :tu: :clap:
Happy Birthday!
:tu: :clap: :tu: :clap: :tu:

Have four sets in my cart now but need to ask if the download is immediate or do you send links? I ask because I have more download limit left in the 'wee' hours right now.

Both if you use a silver (free) or gold account. You can request a download link at anytime with a silver or gold account.

BBFG# wrote:Also I noticed my old orders don't show up in my account anymore either. I just re-installed everything and have my sets backed-up anyway. But for some reason, one of the png images disappeared. Anyway I can get you send me just that? (Stones of Albion).

Send me a PM and we´ll fix it.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16020 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:28 pm Re: Birthday Sale

What the hell happens if you get to live a 100 years, a 100% discount? :P :D

Just kidding - wish you all the best!
Yuroun
KVRist

Postby Yuroun; Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:50 pm Re: Birthday Sale

EvilDragon wrote:What the hell happens if you get to live a 100 years, a 100% discount? :P :D

Jup :party: :clap: :D
tmpacct
KVRer

11 posts since 24 Oct, 2016

Postby tmpacct; Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:39 pm Re: Birthday Sale

"this subform brought to you by alkaida"
Last edited by tmpacct on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tmpacct
KVRer

11 posts since 24 Oct, 2016

Postby tmpacct; Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:40 pm Re: Birthday Sale

BUNJA
Banned

Postby BUNJA; Sun May 28, 2017 2:11 pm Re: Birthday Sale

can i ask a question i have alchemy cm player , can i use your presets in that ? also site doesnt look updated you still doing sales ?
Yuroun
KVRist

Postby Yuroun; Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:43 am Re: Birthday Sale

BUNJA wrote:can i ask a question i have alchemy cm player , can i use your presets in that ? also site doesnt look updated you still doing sales ?

I removed all the Alchemy soundbanks because I can't support the new Alchemy. I'm still doing sales. I'm working on a new Morphine soundbank and a new website!

Other soundbanks for synths will come in the near future.
aMUSEd
KVRAF

29135 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:42 am Re: Birthday Sale

Yuroun wrote:
BUNJA wrote:can i ask a question i have alchemy cm player , can i use your presets in that ? also site doesnt look updated you still doing sales ?

I removed all the Alchemy soundbanks because I can't support the new Alchemy. I'm still doing sales. I'm working on a new Morphine soundbank and a new website!

Other soundbanks for synths will come in the near future.

They do still work in the new Alchemy
Yuroun
KVRist

Postby Yuroun; Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:11 am Re: Birthday Sale

aMUSEd wrote:They do still work in the new Alchemy

Ok. I had a few paypal claims with the Alchemy soundbanks, so I removed them from my shop. I couldn't check if they work in Logic etc. If I can't check if banks work, I can't sell them :-)

And I think I must move on and make sounds for other synths. ;-)
iPlogger
KVRian

663 posts since 27 Oct, 2011, from Pacific Northwest

Postby iPlogger; Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 pm Re: Birthday Sale

Ah, bummer. I have several of your Alchemy libraries (Pure I, II and III and Stones of Albion). I still use Alchemy on Windows. A few months back I was listening again to the Sapphire (is that the right name?) and Abused Piano demos. I wasn't sure if you were still around. Glad to see you are still active. I'd love to see a Pure series released for Omnisphere. ;-)

Seems the files have completely disappeared off the server as I get errors when logging into my account. I know I have my libraries backed up on several drives, but just need to track them down to be sure.
Yuroun
KVRist

Postby Yuroun; Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:54 am Re: Birthday Sale

iPlogger wrote:Seems the files have completely disappeared off the server as I get errors when logging into my account. I know I have my libraries backed up on several drives, but just need to track them down to be sure.

They are not gone. If you haven't a backup I can send you the files, if nessesary. I only need some information about the purchases before I can send the soundbanks.
iPlogger
KVRian

663 posts since 27 Oct, 2011, from Pacific Northwest

Postby iPlogger; Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:21 am Re: Birthday Sale

Thanks. I will keep that in mind, but I'm almost positive I have them backed up. If I can't find them, I'll let you know. I do have the libraries currently installed.
don1thedon
KVRian

1112 posts since 25 Sep, 2002

Postby don1thedon; Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:09 am Re: Birthday Sale

Not sure what made me scroll to the lower regions of KVR but glad I did - good to see you about Jeroen! I'd second a call for Omnisphere material.
Next

Moderator: Yuroun

Return to Yuroun Sound Design