News from the labs

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Limiter No6 Molot Proximity TDR Feedback Compressor II

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share with you some great news. It's official. Vlad Goncharov, well known for his lovely plug-ins such as "Molot" and "Limiter 6" plug-ins, now joined the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Of course, we'll each still cultivate our very own style and approach. We're already in the process of unifying large parts of our development. This greatly improves compatibility, stability and overall quality of our products. Oh, and it should substantially accelerate our development speed. :)

Right now, we're developing and testing a common "bed" for our plug-ins. It offers parameter smoothing, preset management, undo/redo, a/b + some other extras t.b.a. We're planning an open beta of a demonstrator plug-in in a few weeks, so that you guys can play around with the new features. Join our mailing list for instant notifications: http://www.tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs/

Last but not least, we're working on some exciting releases such as "Feedback Compressor II GE", a new version of Limiter 6 and a few secret projects. Also, we'll progressively update all our previous plug-ins in order to unify some aspects.

More details soon!
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Exciting developmentFabien.

Anything that speeds up the release of the GE edition and other new products is great news.

I'm really looking forward to hearing the results of your new arrangements.
A new Limiter No 6 sounds promising as there is already much to like about it.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Regards
Murray

Excelent news !

Oh man, that is exciting news! Two of my favourite compressor-makers under the same roof? Congratulations! Cannot wait for the new products. :hyper:

Sounds exciting! Good luck and I am looking forward to the new stuff!

Whoa! Two highly respected freeware compressor devs teaming up.. if there's a free version then choosing a cheap comp will be a no-brainer anymore! :D

While I'm at it, thank you both for the wonderful software.

Great news!

Great News! You Guys are Awesome! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Great news, Fabien! You and VladG... whoa! Perfect team! :D
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Great news !
I'm hoping for a more friendly Limiter6 with a TDR GUI :D
And what about a transient designer ?
and
and
and
D

fantastic and exciting news!

Great News, indeed !

Great news, the new limiter 6 I really hope it can kill the concurrence once and for ever :)
Last edited by Davias on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Great news!

All the best. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers

Scorb
I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored...

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”